Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

You slimy little bastard, so YOU'RE the one! I Liked that Mazda!

er, I mean no. Never.

G/NG: has had to break into your own vehicle because you locked the keys inside.

Not guilty. However, I once had an alternator belt break on me and ran out of power on a lonely country road. I had to walk about 9 miles to a gas station.

G/NG: Changed someone else's member title to something they knew would piss them off.

Guest Melody Fate

Not guilty...

Although, I have to admit, it seems sorta amusing, but knowing me I'd feel so guilty I'd then send them a nametag so they could change it. (BTW, Quamp, do you need a nametag? I have extras.)

G/NG: Wished someone would change your member title, just because what you came up with sounds so lame and you can't think of a better one.

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty. Speaking of which, is Agaib a guy or a girl? If it's the former, my apologies.

G/NG ~ Stole someone's avatar and/or siggie from a different forum and now claim it as your own

Guest Madapple

not guilty, although I really liked TricksterKitsune's siggy about the slash writers, and for 10 seconds thought about kaifing it.

g/ng: has pretended to be gay or straight (depending on orientation) to avoid advances by someone you found extremely undesirable.

Guilty. I even frenched my best friend to prove it. Of course, I ended up banging a different guy later that night. I had to convince the guy I slept with that I was married to get him to leave me alone after that. I guess that's what I get for playing with jail bait. Luckily I had a scary looking guy friend to help out with that ruse. Ah, those were the days....

G/NG: Lied about being married to get rid of someone you found undesirable.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. Of course, now that I am married, I don't have to lie.

G/NG: Told someone they were the best you'd ever had when really they were below average.

(Poly, hey, you want to change my title? Go for it. I wasn't saying you should or shouldn't, but I do admit I get a big kick out of seeing what people say. And if I hate it, I can change it!)

Guest Madapple

guilty, but I don't know why he believed it. It was over so fast. I was like, WTF? Has it been a while?

g/ng: has used the "it's not you, it's me" speech to dump someone.

Guest Adara

Not Guilty. My ex truly was the problem in the relationship.

G/NG: You've called into work claiming to be sick, but in reality, you were just lazing about at home.

Not guilty. Most of the guy friends I've had either had girlfriends that weren't worth having or didn't date.

G/NG: left an anonymous love letter in someone's locker at school.

Guest Adara

Not Guilty. The closest I ever got to something like that was writing the letter. I never had the balls to actually pull through. tongue.gif

G/NG: Taken the blame for something your siblings did?

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. Not by choice, mind you.

G/NG: Deliberately did something wrong that your sib had done before so your parents would think they'd done it again and punish them.

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty. My brother was pissing me off at Mount Vernon, so I just grabbed his arm and smacked him across the face.

G/NG ~ Took a foreign language just to learn how to cuss in that language