Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty, unless you count the several times I was cutting food and accidentally cut myself... unsure.gif

G/NG: didn't pull over or slow down when an emergency vehicle was coming up to them.

er...on foot once, but it was an explosion, and I didn't really follow the fire engine per se, they just happened to be there when I arrived. Closest I ever got to it.

G/NG Went too far with a joke

Guest Pherazen

Guilty, but it was actually five boxes fueled with half a can of Zippo lighter fluid.

G/NG: Driven a car that was not registered, not insured, and with no licence. Without getting caught. happy.gif

Guest Pherazen

Guilty. HP6.

G/NG: Gone to the movie theater to see a single movie as often as you could afford it, bought the movie the second it came out and watched over and over for two weeks strait.

Guest vorheesfan07

Not guilty. There's not a single movie I like THAT much (so far)

Guilty or Not Guilty ~ Offered food to someone . . . AFTER you dropped it on the dirty floor. An alternative could be offering a drink AFTER you backwashed into it.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty as sin!

Ate an ice cream cone by bitting off the bottom and sucking the ice cream through the cone. (Give yourself bonus points if you then tossed the cone away)

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty. Although I don't have the scars, I was politely asked by the bus driver to keep my day job.

G or NG ~ Went streaking only to be busted by the cops.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Guilty like sin! SIN! (Worse part is, little boy next door was STARING AT ME!)

GrNG: Tried to filet next door neighbor for being a peeping tom.

Guest Madapple

totally guilty, guy begged to be groped, he was the only one who hadn't been, the whole evening. I hope a pity grope counts!

g/ng: has put gas in the car and driven off without paying.

Guest vorheesfan07

Not guilty. I'm too nice of a guy.

G/NG ~ Has had a bad habit of continuing games either on this site or another one. (Please, don't let me be the only one with a crappy memory.)

Guest Melody Fate

I don't understand... did you mean forget to continue? In which case, I've done it before, I think we all have.

G/NG: Yelled something that made absolutely no sense while having sex.

Guest vorheesfan07

Not guilty. Never had sex (so far)

And yes, I meant FORGOT to continue.

G/NG ~ During a conversation with a friend, a woman you don't know hits you while you're talking about the dikes that broke in New Orleans.