Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

All the time. It was a family tradition....My grandmother gave me my first beer when I was twelve. (Not that I liked it) and we were forced to drink wine every Christmas and EAster.

G/NG: did what others were doing, even though you knew it was wrong.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. All the movie theators around here serve Coke. I cannot stand Coke, thus I sneak in my own soda.

G/NG Deliberately ate something considered completely unedible.

Guest Melody Fate

Up for debate. Since I've worked in the service industry, I am very sympathetic and the first thing I say when complaining is, "I know this is not your fault." However, one place where I sent my eggs back three times, because not only were they not over hard, but some of the white and most of the yolk was raw yeah, I was a little pissy. The waitress might have thought I was flipping out on her. But, it took my getting upset to actually get my eggs done correctly. (I cannot eat raw eggs, they make me violently ill)

G/NG: Accidentally ordered the wrong thing in a restaurant and then complained, saying it was the restaurant's fault.

Not guilty. However, I've ordered something in a restaurant numerous times and been given the wrong thing. It's always the restaurant's fault .

Has blamed his/her S.O. for something bad s/he did.

Guest vorheesfan07

Not guilty. Not married, and don't ever intend to be.

G/NG ~ Watching Saturday morning cartoons with your child or younger sibling when there was work elsewhere to be done

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty. Best part was I had chics digging me for the cool artwork that I downloaded off some guy's website.

G/NG ~ Forgot to continue a thread in the Forums Games section more than once. (I can't be the only one, can I?)

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty. I do brush MOST mornings, though. I forget every now and then just like

G/NG ~ Came home totally wasted and got busted by parents the next morning

Guest vorheesfan07

SO guilty. I got the scars to prove it . . .

G/NG ~ Knocked something on the floor in a restaurant just to have an excuse to bend over and get a better look at the waitresses's ass.

Guest Soulsearcher

Not guilty, I always checked. ^^ Was really glad a few times when we DIDN'T have it and the jerk could go get himself off. ^^_v

G/NG: Putting someone on hold, waiting for a long time THEN telling the person the call was for they had a phone call.

Guest vorheesfan07

Not guilty. Haven't even thought of it until now.

G/NG ~ Put tin foil in the microwave because you were REALLY bored and you wanted to see the pretty light show.