Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. It was winter, we were too cold to get too naked.

Borrowed a minor sum of money then never paid it back because the person never asked for it.

Guest Soulsearcher

erm ... you know what, I honestly don't know. I mean ... I don't remember at all! So, I'm gonna go with a probably. ^^_v

G/NG: being a tattletale

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty, she redefined the term "bitch", but I needed some Brownie points.

G/NG : Placing an empty milk carton, box of ice cream, etc. back in the fridge after you were done eating out of it.

there was one gulp left in the jug, honestly!

g/ng: considered inappropriate behaviour while at some refined public event (like church, or a town meeting)

Guest vorheesfan07

VERY Guilty. It wasn't my fault, though. I was feeling gassy in church so I leaned to the side a little bit so it wouldn't be too loud. There wasn't any noise, but the smell was enough to kill.

Guilty or Not Guilty ~ Walking across the bathroom with your pants down to get at a stall with toilet paper in it. (Bonus points if caught; Naughty Points if caught by a member of the opposite sex and have proof)

Guest Soulsearcher

^^;; Not guilty. I usually check for toilet paper before sitting down to take care of business.

G/NG: Having sex with one person, while imagining they were someone else.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. (Isn't that perfectly normal? biggrin.gif )

Ran out of toilet paper and had to find other things to use until you could get some more.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. (I was just teasing with the above thing... it seemed like a good way to continue the game. I've made the same mistake too, I think we all have.)

G/NG Did something stupid after being told not to do it.

Guest Melody Fate

Not guilty. (For all my quirks, I am amazingly grounded in reality. It's rather sad)

G/NG tied someone's laces together so they tripped when they stood up.

Guest vorheesfan07

Guilty, though I don't know what you mean by "cute", I do have an ego.

Sorry for forgetting to continue the game. It was an honest mistake.

G/NG : Saw a Girl Scout and first impulse was to take away her cookies and sic your dog on her.

ng At least she had something tasty, and didn't try to call me an evil Pope-lover. I gave her money and bade her well.

G/NG: Thinks the NG stands for "Natural Gas" instead of "Not Guilty" every time you look at it

Guest Soulsearcher

oO that'd make a mess in the purse ...

G/NG: Attempting to ignore someone who was trying to get your attention because you didn't really like them, but didn't want them to know.