Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty. I know that a person is 75% more likely to complain about a badfic they are to compliment a good fic.

G/NG: Has at least one story with more than 100 views, but no reviews.

Guilty. In 1998 I was a fan of Generation X, and they had a writer on it named Larry Hama. He was just horrible no the series. On a Generation X fanfic board I saw a fan MiSTing of one of these stories. That's how I got introduced to MST3K.

G/NG: Has written a fan MiSTing of a professional work.

Guilty.

G/NG: Watches MST3K

(For those who don't know, MST3K is the abbreviation of the title of the show Masterpeice Science Theater 3000. It was a spoof of the PBS series, in which the main character Mike, as well as his robot sidekicks Crow and Tom Servo would be subjected to hideous experiments, usually that of them being forced to watch old B-movies. Having their own private theater, they would then lampoon the movie using witty banter, which quite frankly, was always more entertaining then the actual movie (which was normally condensed). I believe it now plays early saturday mornings on the SciFi network.)

Not guilty. Homeowner, and as much in charge of the household as The Admiral lefts me be.

G/NG: Has whored for reviews

Note:

(MST3K is the abbreviation of the title of the show Masterpeice Science Theater 3000.) I thought that it was MYSTERY science theater 3000?

For the edification of the virgins, an excellent spoof/satire/homage is located: http://www.fecundity.com/darkdung/setup.html

Oh, no, i've MADE yogurt. Sometimes even on purpose!

G/NG: has stopped eating at least one food item or dish because of something learned in a class