Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

That's your dream baby wink.gif to watch that wink.gif

BOT...

I'd roughly have to say yes I would. Although once I post the yaoi parts of my story DEMONS, I'd then have to say no. Not because I'm sexually insecure, I'm really comfortable with mine, I'm just not into men by any means.

Guilty or Not Guilty: You actuall read and under stood what I just said.

I wouldn't sleep with someone of my sex for money - I wouldn't sleep with someone for money period! I personally believe it's what's on the inside that counts not what's hanging or not hanging between your legs.

G/NG Watches Dancing with the Stars?

$1,000,000 up front in cash says otherwise.

NOT GUILTY: I much rather rip my own penis off and throw it in river and watch a bear eat it than watching homoerotic shows like Dancing with the Celebrities because I LOATH CELEBRITIES. We can pay them $25,000,000 for ONE movie but teachers are only paid $60,000 a year TOPS? Part of discontent for them.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Thinks I'm mean spirited in games, gimmick and my opinions.

sorry, let them all go down with the ship, no can do. I can't think of a clean way of doing that. Beside, more souls for me!

G/NG: wishes they didn't have to share the planet with some people