Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Tried it, but it didn't work.

Encouraged everyone at a party to draw in permanent marker on the body of the first person to pass out?

Would have if I could have- does it count if I spent at least half my time at work reading fanfiction? Cause then I'm guilty as hell, lol.

Used the fact that you were medicated to seriously screw with your co-workers?

Does 'didn't do it at all' count as cheating? Oral report that I totally winged and a written one that I never so much as considered and the entire class bitched at the teacher till he agreed to give me a 100- cause my oral 'report' was more like improv stand-up, lol.

Completely ignored a teacher for an entire semester, made sure he knew it, and still passed with an "A". He totally hated me.

Guest Soulsearcher

Not guilty. ^^;; Although I have ignored a teacher. Paid for it with the grade though. --;;;

Had someone come on to you and invite you to come have sex with them.

Plenty. Especially in bars. Always sorta flattering and sort of weird at once.

Had one chic feeding you cherries through kisses chased with shots, while your *attached* female friend got so jealous *she* started feeding 'em to you too.

Guest Soulsearcher

Um ... not guilty. Although my husband probably would have loved it.

Had a completely random person IM you and start having cyber sex with you without you even participating.

Guilty- tho *years* ago and it freaked me out.

Had a guy grab your hand in a crowded bar and start babbling and not let go until your guy friend came to the 'rescue'.

Guest Soulsearcher

SO guilty. The last time I went to a bar, a random gay guy kept trying to kiss me and was hanging all over me. My friend I was there with came over and put his arm around me and saved me. ^^_v

Met a really awesome person at a bar and had a totally fun conversation.

Guest Soulsearcher

Unfortunately, guilty. Thank God I never go out alone. My gay boys always go out with me and make sure I make it home safe. I <3 them.

Met someone IRL that you first knew on-line.

Not guilty. I've never actually met anyone in RL that I met first online. (Good plan never going out alone, I stick by that rule myself)

Gotten so drunk you blacked out.

Guest Soulsearcher

Not guilty. I've never gotten that drunk. I have a rule. For every glass of alcohol I drink, I have a glass of water. It has served me well.

Had someone start talking to you, thinking you were someone you weren't.

Guest Soulsearcher

Guilty. Isn't it ironic that it both means friend and that stuff you put in the water to attract sharks?

deliberately jumped out to scare someone.