Click Here!

Creative Revenge

Guest Madapple

Guest Madapple
If so, I'd be half tempted to write a quick story about how the lead character in that fandom, met up with this chick called Megan Consoer, and how she followed him (her) around all day long saying the same thing. "I like you alot. Could you please do that again?" To the point where the main character gets so fed up with her, that he goes mental and kills her. And as she's dying, she says, "I really liked you alot, can you do that again?"

It could be a round robin, and we all get a chapter. Each one featuring a miseable message bot death.

and the last line in each would be "We really enjoyed killing you alot, can you please spontaneously resurrect so we can do it again?"

I think I'll give her a hyper potassium shot in the rectum and watch all of her body systems slowly shut down, purely for fictional purposes.

and it could be called The Many Deaths of Megan Consoer

It's brilliant really

Guest Melody Fate
It could be a round robin, and we all get a chapter. Each one featuring a miseable message bot death.

and the last line in each would be "We really enjoyed killing you alot, can you please spontaneously resurrect so we can do it again?"

I think I'll give her a hyper potassium shot in the rectum and watch all of her body systems slowly shut down, purely for fictional purposes.

and it could be called The Many Deaths of Megan Consoer

It's brilliant really

Would we focus on one fandom, or make it a massive crossover, letting writers put in their favorite fandoms into it? laugh.gif I think the multiple fandoms would be great, but where do you put the story itself?

If so, I'd be half tempted to write a quick story about how the lead character in that fandom, met up with this chick called Megan Consoer, and how she followed him (her) around all day long saying the same thing. "I like you alot. Could you please do that again?" To the point where the main character gets so fed up with her, that he goes mental and kills her. And as she's dying, she says, "I really liked you alot, can you do that again?"

ROTF laugh.gif I've never had the displeasure of being reviewed by this little Stepford Wife, but I've seen what she's left for other writers. And I want to cyber strangle her.

I love the story idea. Do it...pleeeeze???

Guest Madapple

Well, we could always ask that a snuff archive be added, or it could go into a OF archive, rife with story codes and warnings. I think this is one case, of the few, where a Mary-Sue/Stu might be palatable.

I say yes to the fandom characters.

I wonder if she would review this story.

With the same review.

"I really like this alot. Can you please write some more chapters or a sequel?"

Oh, yeah. cool.gif

Guest Melody Fate
Well, we could always ask that a snuff archive be added, or it could go into a OF archive, rife with story codes and warnings. I think this is one case, of the few, where a Mary-Sue/Stu might be palatable.

I say yes to the fandom characters.

I wonder if she would review this story.

With the same review.

"I really like this alot. Can you please write some more chapters or a sequel?"

Oh, yeah. cool.gif

Well, I write original stuff (and I haven't seen her in original at all, if someone else has, let me know) But, I'd still be happy to write a little side adventure of Megan getting smacked around by my OC.

Fandoms? Well, I'm not a huge anime fan. I used to write Xmen stuff, but that was years ago, before the movies.

Hm... is there a way we could do a sign in. "I'll write a story for Fandom X, I'll write a story for Fandom Y, so on and so forth.

My advice would be to do this like a series of connected short stories. Each one can stand on its own, but also works in combination with the others. That way once whoever starts it ( I think should be someone in the fandom she posts to the most) then anyone can add chapters as sooner or later as they'd like.

I hope what I wrote made sense... I like the idea. I admit, I'll feel a bit guilty if it turns out she's just someone who wants to encourage everyone, but really, the 900th time you write the same thing, you have to see the motivational speech just ain't gonna work anymore.

Guest Madapple

My guess would be that she posts mostly in Harry Potter because that's the biggest archive.

Title?

The Many Deaths of Megan

or something else. . .

All characters/fandoms/universes welcome, what about story codes? all of those as well?

Is someone planning to cleave her head off and skull fuck her? Or maybe just suck out an eyeball and get off that way? This has unlimited potential storylines and could get quite graphic. . .

I think the only one we won't have to worry about is m-preg. But now I've thrown down the gauntlet, who knows?

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
Finally, an excuse for skull-fucking! Take that, Resident Evil!

Oh, dude... I so want in on this!

She also reviews Inuyasha fics (the only ones I've seen were posted AFTER the story god yanked. ><)

Ooo... art...

And skull fucking is your friend!

Guest Serenanna

. . .

. . .

Oh God, why did I have to think of that? I just got a vore-rrific image of teh Megan getting ate by Gluttony (of FMA).

::screams at the mental imagery and goes to dunk her head in a vat of brain bleach::

I cannot write that even if I thought of it. Someone else wanna adopt this sick, sick plot bunny?

Sere

Guest Madapple

ok, so I've been to the user panel and created a new author name which is

Disgruntled

using one of my email addresses.

I'll set up the story for when you want to post.

I'll put it in original fics,

then as members we can mention it in our profiles.

It just makes more sense to me to put it in OF, because of the variety of fandoms at our disposal. It doesn't really sit well in one particular fandom.

I am however willing to compromise.

When ready to post, please include a permission to post AN at the top along with the standard disclaimer.

Also, do you think we should use her last name, just in case it really is a person??

I hope what I wrote made sense... I like the idea. I admit, I'll feel a bit guilty if it turns out she's just someone who wants to encourage everyone, but really, the 900th time you write the same thing, you have to see the motivational speech just ain't gonna work anymore.

I have to agree that I feel a bit guilty just thinking about doing such a thing to someone, but I'm about at my wits end with her.

Also, do you think we should use her last name, just in case it really is a person??

Yeah, as a matter of fact I was going to suggest that we change her name slightly to protect the guilty. Possibly even the "review" lines as well.

I know she posts in HP and seems to have a thing for Sev if the reviews that Madapple and I got are any indication.

Guest Madapple

I've left the story open for you all to post as you finish, just include the "permission to post" and the disclaimer and put it right up. Go into chapter 1 and add a chapter.

You might also want to put your name in the chapter title.

No middle man here. uh uh.., tongue.gif

Guest Madapple
Yeah, as a matter of fact I was going to suggest that we change her name slightly to protect the guilty. Possibly even the "review" lines as well.

I agree with Nan, so it's Megan only.

and everyone, Can you please try to spell "alot" correctly?

kidding, everyone, please try to do a variation on the standard review.

I don't think any of us would survive being booted for slaying a message-bot.

Guest Melody Fate

I'll do something with my original characters.

The only problem I see with putting it in originals, is that everyone is going to say, "It's in the wrong spot, it should be _____" Whoever writes the first chapter should put something up along the lines of "Yes, I know, this techically isn't original, but it does feature an original character and we're planning on using so many different fandoms that we had no clue where to put it."

That actually reminds me, has anyone ever considered putting up a catagory for "crossovers?" For the site itself, I mean.

Guest darqstar

I like this thread alot. Could you please add more to it? Or start a thread that is a continuation of this one? laugh.gif

I'm willing to do a House/Devil's Reject's chapter. Torturing someone to death is normal for that bunch so this could fit right in with the general theme.

Yes, I know, I'm popping out of nowhere to volunteer for this, but I was alerted by a friend who also posts here and I figured this was just too good to pass up. wink.gif

blink.gif My gods...This thread has taken a turn into absurdity!

laugh.gif I'd love to get involved, but I'm bad at writing off the fly and even worse at parody/revenge fantasy. (Pity too, I'd love to represent the SO:3 fandom with a cameo by a cranky, homicidal Albel Nox. But would it count since she never reviewed those stories?)

Guest Madapple
"Yes, we know, this technically isn't original, but it does feature an original character and we're planning on using so many different fandoms that we had no clue where to put it." (thanks melody)

AN: All recognizable and some unrecognizable characters, creatures and locations from the various fandoms utilized in the conception of these short stories are the properties of the individual authors, creators and the companies to whom licensing agreements have been given. No money is being made by the authors

of this work of fanfiction. Any original character resemblence to anyone living or deceased is completely coincidental.

Thus it begins. . .

This is what appears in chapter one.

I'v editted the title to

The Many Deaths of Meg: An Anthology of Shorts

Can anyone think of anything else we may need to add?

I'd love to get involved, but I'm bad at writing off the fly and even worse at parody/revenge fantasy. (Pity too, I'd love to represent the SO:3 fandom with a cameo by a cranky, homicidal Albel Nox. But would it count since she never reviewed those stories?)

Iggy, all fandoms, story codes welcome.

Just give appropriate disclaimer and permission to post at the top of the chapter.

Guest lightgoddess

Ok, I'm SO in on this!! ph34r.gif She hasn't reviewed me (luckily) because apparently, I don't write the right stuff, but I'd be more than happy to immortalize her in a fic. MWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH *cough*

My gods...This thread has taken a turn into absurdity!

Indeed it has, but absurdity serves a purpose; if not for it, we'd go insane. tongue.gif

My question is how to get BRP (Black Rose Phantom) to actually leave an intelligent review or shut the f*ck up, instead of posting her bizarre Erik fantasies on the reviews page. Seeing five or six posts for a chapter, and stories with 60 reviews, 55 of which are her babbling about bitch slapping Christine and porking the Phantom, is annoying as hell. It falsely inflates the hits and, I'm sure, drives readers away who might otherwise read and enjoy an author's work. I freakin' hate that.

Okay, totally sorry for my last post, I skipped ahead and didn't see the details of the Machiavellian plot (color me stupid). I'd like in on this. Hmm....I had an original story with a rape/torture/strangulation scene on a beach, which will never see the light of day. Maybe I'll just cannibalize from that...oooh, Meg devoured by cannibals??? As her entrails are being devoured and she ingests some of her own organs as part of a ceremonial ritual..."I like that alot. Could you please do that some more?" Then she dies of kuru.

You're right about BRP, Inkslinger, she's insane.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'd so love to write an Erik/OFC where he meets someone named, oh, I don't know....Raven Dahlia or something equally stupid. They get it on (of course, it has to be the Gerard Butler Phantom, can't use the canon and spoil the fantasy). After talking incessantly to him about her sexual fantasies, he obliges her while Christine is forced to watch...Erik then garrottes Raven with his Punjab lasso, because she never shut up, and she's crazier than he is. Erik and Christine then do the nasty, repeatedly, all the while laughing madly.

Man, I am one sick puppy! ph34r.gif