Click Here!

Searching for a good "creature inheritance" story

Guest Rochelle

Guest Rochelle

I'm searching for some good stories where Harry has a creature inheritance and changes somehow. I've read the Arcane Academy and I'd like to read something similiar, but I'm open to any recommendations. And pairs I like: HP/DM, HP/SS, HP/LM, HP/RM, HP/OMC, HP/many.

Guest maukittykat

hi here are four really good creature stories.

hope you enjoy :)

Mine

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544199632

COMPLETE Harry comes into a long forgotten inheritance on his seventeenth birthday. He is no longer human, but a creature that is quite rare and beautiful.... a creature that is strong, powerful, and sexual in nature...a Vanteera. M/M

Nocte Academia

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095000

New School story. 5th year. On his fifteen birthday, Harry Potter comes into very unusual creature inheritances, and escapes the role of Dumbledore’s weapon.

Rise Of The Drackens

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094352

Harry comes into a very surprising inheritance. He is a creature both rare and beautiful. Now he has dominant males trying to pin him to every available surface. What's a boy to do?

Naga Inheritance

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600018438

It's rare and beautiful... rare and beautiful... where's the stories where he turns out to be part freshwater slug?

I've never read one like that; I'll tel you what, you write it and I'll read it ! :hiya:

It's rare and beautiful... rare and beautiful... where's the stories where he turns out to be part freshwater slug?

I adopted both the story plot and the summary from someone else, can't blame me for running for all I'm worth with such a plot goldmine when I find one. I did read a story once where Harry was part gargoyle, I think it was on FF.Net and it was very strange. The Author hasn't updated in about three years, not even sure if it's still up to be honest, I haven't checked. I'm not entirely sure but it might have been called Landmarks or something similar.

I adopted both the story plot and the summary from someone else, can't blame me for running for all I'm worth with such a plot goldmine when I find one. I did read a story once where Harry was part gargoyle, I think it was on FF.Net and it was very strange. The Author hasn't updated in about three years, not even sure if it's still up to be honest, I haven't checked. I'm not entirely sure but it might have been called Landmarks or something similar.

Thank you for the rec. I was really just kidding around with the two similar summaries there, I totally understand why folks choose that kind of plot over the slug kind. Just seemed funny :)

I don't know that I've ever read a creature inheritance fic, but slugs being as they are, I can't see anybody getting plot gold from Harry suddenly becoming an always fertile hermaphroditic type with massively increased control on rythmic muscle contractions, forehead horns and the ability to product copious amounts of slippery lubricant.

Harry suddenly becoming an always fertile hermaphroditic type with massively increased control on rythmic muscle contractions, forehead horns and the ability to product copious amounts of slippery lubricant.

Am I the only odd one around here who thinks that sounds kinda kinky?

Guest Rochelle

Treason6661 and maukittykat,

thank you both very much, but I've read all of the fics you recomended except Nocte Academia and that has only one chapter....does anyone know any other fics??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest newyorican

Treason6661 and maukittykat,

thank you both very much, but I've read all of the fics you recomended except Nocte Academia and that has only one chapter....does anyone know any other fics??

Draco/Harry

Pretty Little Secrets by sparkley-tangerine (ff.net)

Desperate Measures by vvc (ff.net)

Hybrid Destiny by hpnewbie (foreverfandom)

Veela Inheritance Problems by Sakya (ff.net)

The SIlent Killer by She Who Cannot Be Turned (ff.net)

Forgotten Wings by Naughty Kitsune (ff.net)

Ma Lune Se Levante by Vampyre Neko (ff.net)

OMC/Harry

Enchantment Series 9: Llyr: Call of the Sea by excentrykemuse (ff.net)

Serpens Armarum by Evandar (ff.net)

These aren't all completely creature inheritance stories, but Harry definitely changes into a creature in all, and they're all worth reading. Hope this helps you. =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.