Click Here!

Trying to find an old smut fic

Guest Jizzy

I remember reading a fic, most likely unfinished and abandoned, that took place in a sexualized au.

I recall one of the first scenes was the Potters and Tonks families talking and at some point baby Harry starts getting a bj from a lil’ Nymphadora, the parents joke about it at first but then separate them and put Harry in a play-pen but then he just pulls his diaper down and sticks his peener through the pen for Nymphadora to well you know..

I’ve been trying to remember the name of this fic and where it was posted but for the life of me i just can't remember, it's been bugging the hell out of me for weeks.. any help would be greatly appreciated!

pretty sure that is not the story guest jizzy is looking for, I remember one similar had something to do with his potter family incest was normal and they did a ritual before Halloween that tied the women of the house to harry

but that is all I can remember, sorry

• 1 month later...

Since it bears repeating, as is stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Therefore, Guest Lothar, your post has been edited accordingly. Any further requests for, or offers of a copy of any story, will be deleted on sight. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.