Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say and let you know that I have just read chapter 1 of ‘For The Price of One’ and I really loved it :) I loved Ramon decided to keep having sex with Serena to see if she would be louder each time so Maya can hear and I loved the ending as well, it seems like this is going to be a hot, juicy story :) I also loved it when Ramon and Serena has doggystyle sex as well, now the only thing I noticed( and I’m not complaining or anything) is that when he has sex with Serena, it’s not very descriptive or as long as your other original stories but this is the first chapter so maybe that’s why :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, can’t wait for the next chapter and I also can’t wait for the next chapter of your other stories, including ‘Wishful’, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

Don't have a lot to report this week. I've made a little progress on a lot of stories, but not a great deal of progress on any one of them. Here are the things that I'm hoping will emerge from the pipeline in the next two weeks or so:

• Chapter 2 of For the Price of One
  • Chapter 5 of Wishful
  • Chapter 5 of Delta Delta Delta
  • A rapey original oneshot story titled "Tribal Warfare"

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? Also, I don’t know if you noticed but I left a comment reviewing the first chapter of ‘For the Price of One’ on this page, but you don’t have to read immediately, just read it whenever you have the time and let me know what you think of my review :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:05 PM, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say and let you know that I have just read chapter 1 of ‘For The Price of One’ and I really loved it :) I loved Ramon decided to keep having sex with Serena to see if she would be louder each time so Maya can hear and I loved the ending as well, it seems like this is going to be a hot, juicy story :) I also loved it when Ramon and Serena has doggystyle sex as well, now the only thing I noticed( and I’m not complaining or anything) is that when he has sex with Serena, it’s not very descriptive or as long as your other original stories but this is the first chapter so maybe that’s why :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, can’t wait for the next chapter and I also can’t wait for the next chapter of your other stories, including ‘Wishful’, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

Hey there, SWP1, thanks for the comments. I will tell you that the sex scenes between Ramon and Serena will become more detailed as the story progresses. 

Also, I’m hoping to post chapter 2 tonight or tomorrow.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I might not comment for a while. Today, I lost an important family member, my dog and I will need some rest for a while, but I know that she is in heaven now and she is playing with my other family members who have passed, I hope maybe she might one day meet your parents and your friend’s father and grandfather :) anyway, that’s all for now, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, oh and I will indeed be reading chapter 2 of ‘For the Price of One’ oh and also, before I go ‘Off the Air’ for a while, I have an idea that could be interesting for you if you wish to use it. So I have a question for you, have you seen big hero 6 and the series based on it? If you have, then you will notice that there are a couple of characters in both the movie and series that are hot females, and the main character is girl, he has a hot aunt, and a couple other hot friends as well, perhaps you could make a story about him and his aunt or even all of the hot characters in the series, but if you’re interested in making a story about only him and his aunt, then I suggest you read these two stories first, they are on fanfiction and they are both great, hot stories, they are called ‘Your in DEEP Trouble’ and ‘Stay With Me’ and also, for the other female Characters, there  is two stories that are hot and in involve them, 1.’Hiro’s puberty’ and 2. ‘Lab Partner’. Just to remind you, I’m not telling you to do this or even consider the idea, that is your choice, but if you want to use this idea and these stories for a idea of yours, then go ahead and use it :) you can let me know what you think in another comment but don’t expect a reply too soon. Anyway, I hope you’re doing well, and hope you have a nice night tonight :) 

SWP1, I’m so sorry about your dog. I have cats myself, and I know I’m going to be heartbroken when I lose one. 

I’m afraid I’ve been so busy this weekend that I haven’t had a chance to finish and post chapter 2 of For the Price of One, but I’m hoping to get to it tomorrow night.

I do like Big Hero 6: The Series; I watched all of the first 2 seasons. And I’ve had an idea for a fanfic incubating in the back of my mind for some time. It’s just waiting to hatch. :)

Anyway, I hope your time away goes okay, and again, I’m sorry about the loss of your dog.

Chapter 2 of For the Price of One is posted!

It appears, though, that my plan to post that and three other items by the end of this week was too ambitious. It's likely that I'll have chapter 7 of Flesh posted in that time frame, but I'm much less sure about the other stuff. I have got to quit underestimating the capriciousness of my muse, who decided earlier this evening that she only feels like working on fanfics today.

Okay, I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do this week, because I don't really know. But what I'd like to do is finish chapter 5 of “Delta Delta Delta,” because (1) that's the story that has gone longest without an update (chapter 4 was posted back in September), and (2) then I'll be able to start posting chapters of a new story. That will be "Keene's College Weekend," a sequel to "Keene's Really Good Week." Young cheetah-boy Keene spends a weekend visiting his sister, Kiri, at college and gets up to all manner of sexual hijinks with Kiri and her roommates.

After that, I'd like to finish chapter 5 of “Wishful,” then the 10th and final chapter of “Make It All Better.” Once that story is completed, I'll start posting chapters of the next new story in the queue, which will be a Loud House fanfic (although not the “Enter the Sandboy” sequel; that one still needs work). 

The 5th and final chapter of Delta Delta Delta is posted! It's the final night of Pledge Week, and the nine remaining pledges are faced with one last big, sexy challenge. And how will Lindsey handle it when Pledge Mistress Gina makes good on her promise to put her and Nikki together for an intimate video?

I can't tell you how happy I am to have finally brought this story to its conclusion. As I may have mentioned before, I posted the first chapter of Delta Delta Delta on Hentai Foundry back in 2013, and I actually started writing it well before then. In fact, when I started it, it was purely for my own entertainment, before it ever occurred to me to post it where other people could read it. 

In other news, the draft of chapter 1 of Keene's College Weekend is nearly complete and will probably head off to beta tomorrow. After that, I'm going to try to focus on finishing chapter 5 of Wishful.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hello, it’s me, I’m back! :) I am glad to back ‘on the air’ and I hope that you will get this comment soon, I am feeling much better now and I had a great weekend, How about you? Also, I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind, 1. How are you doing with chapter 5 of ‘Wishful’ ? I can’t wait to see what happens next, especially since Jace and Alice had sex :) 2. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘For the Price of One’ ? Because chapter 2 was very good and I think the story will only get better with each chapter :) 3. Have you read the two big hero 6 stories I recommended? No rush or anything, but even if it doesn’t help give you that ‘Click’, you can still read them and I think that you will enjoy them :) here’s the titles for you, 1. ‘You’re in DEEP Trouble’ 2. ‘Lab Partner’. Anyway, hope you’re doing well, glad to be back and I can’t wait to hear from you again soon, good luck with your stories and hope you have a good night :) 

So, it looks like chapter 5 of Wishful is on track to be posted this weekend. Other things I hope to post soon after that:

• Chapter 1 of Keene’s College Weekend. My beta had some notes, which is why isn’t posted yet.
  • Chapter 3 of For the Price of One.
  • The 10th and final chapter of “Make It All Better.”

SWP1, welcome back. I checked out a couple of the Big Hero 6 stories you recommended. Hiro’s Puberty had more grammar issues than I could stomach, but Lab Partner was kind of fun. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just read chapter 3 of ‘For the Price of One’ and I absolutely loved it! :) First, I love how the beginning was the hottest part of the story, where Ramon and Maya play with Serena and then Ramon has doogy style sex with her in front of Maya, I thought that was really hot :) The next part was great as well, Ramon and Serena watching Maya play with her stuffed animals and then herself :) I also loved how Ramon decides to see how far he can take this, I can’t wait to see what happens next :) Anyway, Hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

So, change of plans: Rather than starting "Keene's College Weekend” just yet, I've just posted chapter 1 of a new Loud House story titled "Twist My Arm." Here's the summary: Bobby and Ronnie Anne are in town for just four weeks, and Lori is determined to make the most of her time with her Boo-Boo Bear. Even if she has to force Lincoln to do the same with Ronnie Anne.

SWP1, I’m glad you so enjoyed chapter 3 of “For the Price of One.” Plenty more of that to come!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I just read your post about you feeling bummed out by your book, well I have this to say Don’t lose faith, you should never give up just because some agents don’t like you writing, if you believe in yourself, and have faith in god, then I’m sure that your book will be picked up, if some agents say that your writing is not good or needs work, Don’t believe it! Your writing is truly amazing to me, and a whole lot of other people as well, you are able to make both amazing stories based on cartoons and make original, hot stories as well :) you are an amazing writer and I’m sure that you will get your book picked up :) So, just remember, don’t lose faith in yourself and always have faith in god :) I hope you do well with your book and your stories as well, bye and hope you have a good night.

At long last, chapter 10 of “Make It All Better” is posted.

I know I’m going to miss writing about Angie and Daddy at least a little, as I’ve been at it since 2013. But I’m glad to have given them the ending I think they deserve. And I’ve got so many more stories to tell.

I’ve just posted chapter 1 (of 3) of “Keene’s College Weekend,” which is a sequel to “Keene’s Really Good Week.” Eleven-year-old Keene visits his big sister Kiri at school and learns a few things about college life—and college girls. (furry, straight shota, big boobs, brother-sister incest, anal)

Probably the next thing I’ll post will be chapter 4 of “For the Price of One.”

Edited by GeorgeGlass

11 hours ago, Sithlordshades said:

All in all I found the ending very satisfying.  I like that he felt the conflict at the end but equally enjoyed that it was presented in such a way as to keep from bringing down the story as a whole

Thank you! I originally had a more maudlin ending in mind, with Dad dying of cancer and explaining that he wanted to get this story out before he goes, but that was when I was planning to make this a shorter story and skip over certain days of Angie and Daddy’s adventure. But as I was writing the story, I realized that I didn’t want to skip over anything, which made the dying-Dad ending unnecessary (not to mention that it that wouldn’t have been a good tonal fit with the rest of the story). But I left in a bit of conflict so as to be able to end with that last line of dialogue.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.