Click Here!

Despite what some might think, the idea for this story challenge isn’t based on the “Y: The Last Man” comic, as that part, is just an intended pun.  No, this is based more on Evil_Fuzzy’s fics where the protagonist is the only man in the world and everyone else is a cock-hungry female who’s crazy for him, except with “Avatar: The Last Airbender” characters instead of “Naruto” ones.  Lots of smut to go around, but with a bit of action to be had as well.

Premise: Due to spiritual activity sometime in the distant past, women are the most commonly found gender in the world, with men being a rarity.  Children are often born due to a spirit’s blessing and meddling but as a result, women are born with a higher fertility, and thus are hornier.  The Avatar is always male and thus is easily found when born.  Being the connection between both the spirit world and the human world, the Avatar can have sex with any woman he wants, and with them all being varying degrees of horny, they’re very much willing.  Also, the Avatar may form a harem that travels with him wherever he goes.

One day, Fire Lady Soza (female Sozin), decided to expand the Fire Nation’s borders and wanted to have the Avatar of the time, Roku, be hers and hers only, but when he refused, war broke out.  After Roku died, Avatar Aang was born to the Air Nomads, but then he disappeared during a traveling accident and was never found.  After that, the Air Nomads were attacked, with some dying during the fight, some escaping to go into hiding, and others being taken as sex slaves.

100 years later, a blossoming water bender, Katara, from the Southern Water Tribe, along with her twin sister Sokkara (fem!Sokka) and their cousins Korra and Eska, discover Avatar Aang’s frozen form in the ice before reviving him.  After an encounter with Princess Zuka (fem!Zuko) of the Fire Nation, Aang knows that he must complete his training and stop the Fire Nation’s aggression.  Katara, recognizing both that Aang needs help and that he may be her best chance at escaping the confines of her village, decides to become the first of his harem.

Requirements:

• Aang is the only male in this, with the other male characters being gender-bent female versions of themselves
  • Aang, Katara, and a lot of the other younger characters in the show are about the same age (17-18)
  • Aang has a thick, 18-inch cock
  • The girls and women are buxom and curvaceous, with GG-size cups and bubble butts
  • Whenever a girl or woman joins the Avatar’s harem, they undergo a ceremony:
    • To symbolize their devotion to the Avatar, the clothes that the girl/woman was wearing are removed and burned
    • The Avatar and the girl/woman step in front of each other naked whilst being observed by an audience, and then recite some oaths/vows
    • The Avatar then makes his claim by cumming in all of the girl’s/woman’s holes (mouth, pussy, ass)
    • The claim then becomes official when the spiritual energy within the Avatar creates tattoos on the girl’s/woman’s forehead and butt cheeks
    • Then girl/woman then is adorned in clothing that essentially amounts to a type of bra and loincloth-thong, although they can wear stuff over that if they choose to.
  • Anal is a biggie in the lemon scenes.
  • The women and girls are all bisexual, so you’ll see lesbian couples along with the main harem
  • Some girls become anal addicts, like Azula or Korra and others.

Harem Members (note that this mixes some LOK women with the ATLA characters):

• Katara
  • Sokkara (fem!Sokka)
  • Korra
  • Eska
  • Princess Yue
  • Suki
  • Toph Bei Fong
  • Princess Zuka (fem!Zuko)
  • General Irina (fem!Iroh, reimagined as a sexy GILF)
  • Princess Azula
  • Mai
  • Ty Lee
  • Asami Sato (reimagined here as Mai’s cousin)
  • June (the bounty hunter)
  • And any other female character from the series of your choosing.

Big no-nos:

• Scat
  • NTR
  • Rape
  • Vore
  • Mindbreak
  • Beatings/Torture
  • Bashing
  • Cutting and blood
  • Diapers
  • Inflation
  • Pegging

What is allowed:

• Strap-on sex between girls/women
  • Said strap-ons being used to gangbang a girl
  • Rimjob
  • Spanking
  • Foreplay and debasing dirty talk that is just part of the sex
  • Teasing
  • Facesitting
  • Exhibitionism
  • Public Orgies
  • Blowjobs
  • Older woman on younger woman
  • Spirits using tentacles on the girls
  • Spirits becoming futas

If you have any questions, suggestions, or would like to take this challenge, please leave a reply or you can PM me directly.  Hope to hear from you and that someone takes this up!

Edited by Snake_King
Additional Information

An idea just popped in my head! You know how Avatar Kyoshi is going to be gender-bent into a man, because of Avatar rules in this world?

Have Suki and the other Kyoshi warriors be manKyoshi’s descendants! Also, they all vowed to be any Avatar’s harem girls it one ever came to their island., as tribute and respect to their ancestor.

26 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

An idea just popped in my head! You know how Avatar Kyoshi is going to be gender-bent into a man, because of Avatar rules in this world?

Have Suki and the other Kyoshi warriors be manKyoshi’s descendants! Also, they all vowed to be any Avatar’s harem girls it one ever came to their island., as tribute and respect to their ancestor.

Well, that might help explain why Suki joins the harem that goes with Aang, though that leaves the question of what to do with the other girls on Kyoshi Island.

3 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

They either stay on the island to protect it, or choice to got to the main land to help fight in the war.

I’d say that a bit of both could be worked in, like them having to remain on the Island and protect it while Suki goes with Aang and the harem, and then circumstances cause the Kyoshi Warriors to move the village and get involved in the war.

3 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I need to ask. What is NTR? Does it mean something along the lines of Cheating?

It’s short for Netorare, the Japanese word for cuckolding.  The most common plot with it is that the protagonist’s love interest is seduced away from them, and the heroine may or may not be unwilling in it, but it almost always ends on a depressing note.  As such, I hate it.  So, yeah, you could say that it’s along the lines of cheating.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

say, an idea for tension. while a harem is good, but to make recruiting new girls tie into a sense of progress, what if aang’s avatar powers were dulled by his sleep and he needs to ‘connect' with the girls chakras to reawaken his own? as in, katara’s and yue's ‘sessions’ enhance his waterbending, toph his earthbending the fire nation girls his firebending.

also…. what if asami was a fire nation engineer? i mean a major figure in their industrial revolution….

Further idea. What if, when princess zuka comes for aang, she actually LEAVES with him on board, but her boat is either capsized partway or aang escapes, and instead of following the canon journey, aang tries to lie low while he preapres. BUT, having the last male would invariably put whichever nation he sided with on top of the world, so each nation sends an envoy to find and seduce hin, including princess yue of water, princess toph of earth and princess zuka, later replaced by princess azula and company.

Katara and sokkara would likely set out to find and keep him safe or have stowed away on the ship and become the reason for hia escape.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, S01 said:

Anyone know what happened to the reply from a poster going by Guest precious that I got a notification about a bit ago?

No idea

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.