Click Here!

Sess/Rin fic

Guest Utterly Absurd

Guest Utterly Absurd

It seems that no one actually responds to these threads, but I'm desperate to find this particular fic.

It's a Sess/Rin fic set in modern times. Nakaru is Rin's father and Sesshomaru is Nakaru's best friend. Rin has had a crush on Sess since she was little, but now that's she's 21 she wants to claim him for her own. I believe Sango is in this story as well as Rin's best friend.

This story is so hot and I'd really love to find it again. Last time I read it (a few years ago...this fic is pretty old) it wasn't finished. I'd love to see if it is now because the last chapter was such a clif hanger.

Please, let me know if you know the title or author of this fic and where I might be able to locate it.

~Utterly Absurd

• 1 year later...
It seems that no one actually responds to these threads, but I'm desperate to find this particular fic.

It's a Sess/Rin fic set in modern times. Nakaru is Rin's father and Sesshomaru is Nakaru's best friend. Rin has had a crush on Sess since she was little, but now that's she's 21 she wants to claim him for her own. I believe Sango is in this story as well as Rin's best friend.

This story is so hot and I'd really love to find it again. Last time I read it (a few years ago...this fic is pretty old) it wasn't finished. I'd love to see if it is now because the last chapter was such a clif hanger.

Please, let me know if you know the title or author of this fic and where I might be able to locate it.

~Utterly Absurd

Hi, the name of the story is "Seducing Sesshomaru" and it was written by the talented Animechick262003. She had alot of her stories posted here but because so many stupid people flamed her she took all her stories down. But she recently said that she was coming back and re-post her stories when I'm not sure but keep checking to see if she has posted them or not. I hope this will help. ^__^

• 3 years later...
Guest BlueVinesDragon

Really!!!! She sure had hell better finish it. I spend my entire high school career obsessed with Sess/Rin fanfics and "Seducing Sesshomaru" was my favorite.

-

Edited by WillowDarkling
request for copy removed.

Do not use this forum to request copies of stories.

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.