nautiscarader

Other places I publish my works

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

disclaimer: I am not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be on TV nor did I spend last night at a Holiday Inn Express.

I'm really glad you cleared that up for me... :blush: I usually tend to be a little gullible... Haha!

Like I already mentioned, I'm also on gay authors and the fourms over there are crazy! I offended someone right off the bat because I didn't realize they had some sort of Master title and that they are ALSO a cop in real life or something... Yep. This dude is totally a COP :D so everyone on the fourms over there respects this guy and they all suck his d**k!!!!

@sweetmamajamahad some issues there too... They're just really unfriendly to newcomers... I'm not getting the same feeling here thou. This fourm really shines, you guys have an amazing community of writers gathered here! 

Thanks for all the cool legal answers though. That was informative and I feel a little less scared. Your right, you kind of have to get used to the idea that some people will steal at all costs. Hell, I pirate things off the web from time to time.... Anyways, thanks. it's all good info to know. 

sweetmamajama and Tcr like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor