Click Here!

Spider-Man/Korra Harem

Spider-Man/Korra harem

This time, it's not a dimension-hop crossover, but rather, an in-universe crossover. I saw one guy make an attempt at this concept, but he didn't really go beyond one chapter from what I could tell.

Premise: Piandao Parkah, a Republic City non-bender teenaged boy of Fire Nation and Water Tribe descent, has a life that is anything but ordinary. Sure, he has to deal the troubles of school and trying to maintain a low paying job so he can at least support his loving aunt, Mai Parkah, but he has a secret, one that truly separates him from other people; he's the web-slinging, wall-crawling vigilante called Spider-Man!

How did this come to be? He came into contact with a spider-like spirit a few months ago when he accidentally broke one of its statues in a temple on the outskirts of Republic City. He tried to make some money off of his newfound abilities with an underground fighting arena, but that fell to the wayside when tragedy struck with the death of his uncle, Bato Parkah, at the hands of a crook he let get away.

Now, he takes responsibility and uses his abilities to help people and fight crime. Although, lately that hasn't been easy, what with the triads and street gangs growing more restless, as well as the violent acts committed by the so-called Equalist movement.

However, he may not have to content with this madness all by himself, as a certain newcomer to the scene is on the horizon in the form a fiery girl from the southern Water Tribe who has quite a road ahead of her as well.

If the title wasn't evident enough, this is a harem story, with this version of Spidey getting together with some of the girls from the Legend of Korra. Here're the girls:

• Korra
  • Asami Sato
  • Eska

You may add more girls and women if you like, but those 3 are must-haves.

Other requirements:

• Build up the romance between Spidey and his ladies, and show them creating a situation for themselves where a harem could work out. I don't want anything rushed.
  • Foreshadow future villains rather than have them randomly pop-up like they did in the show, and perhaps change the order of the main villains from the show.
  • Recreate some of Spidey's villains in a way that is more cohesive with the Avatar world.
  • Adding to the above requirement, don't stick to the typical Spider-Man formula for all of the villains and characters, be creative with it in a way that's cohesive with the Avatar world.
  • Develop the characters, and have a connection between the main Korra villains.

Suggestions for the recreation of Spidey villains in Avatar world:

• Hiroshi Sato as a mechanized version of Doctor Octopus
  • A sand-bender being affected by a spirit and becoming the Sandman
  • The Venom and Carnage symbiotes being dark spirits
  • Electro being a lightning-bender
  • The Kingpin as a boss of bosses for the Triad crime syndicates
  • Shocker as a member of the Equalists
  • A man with only one arm wanders around through a spirit-filled wilderness, and then accidentally disturbs a particularly salty spirit that then curses him into changing into the Lizard
  • The Rhino being a mercenary who stole and retooled the tech from Hiroshi Sato after the fight with the Equalists

Allowed:

• Anal 
  • Bisexuality (still willing to do it with Spidey)
  • Some instances of exhibitionism
  • Changes to body proportions, but in a way that is balanced and makes sense.
  • Strap-on lesbian sex (particularly when it’s in a threesome with Spidey)

Not allowed:

• NTR
  • Cheating
  • Bashing
  • Pegging
  • BDSM
  • Yaoi (just not my thing)
  • Futa (just not in the mood for that this time around)

If you have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions about this or would like to take this up, please let me know.

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

Seeing how Photographer back in the 1920s, the time period Korra is based on only one-shot cameras, I see Parker working a small job at Sato Industries.

Also, J. J. has a radio new show where he bashes Spider-Man. I know you said no bashing, but you got to have that good, old fashion J. J. spider hate.

True, I said no bashing, and yeah, J.J. hating on Spidey is a big part of his character.  However, I don’t mind it so much as long as there is character development.

• 8 months later...

This looks quite good. I mean theres a TON of potential. May i make some suggestions?

Given the use of spirits in origins, ans you seem to be picking up on this, but maybe someone is experimentinf with spirit exposure in a manner similar to the 'supervillain' project of spectacular spiderman.

Like a triad thug turned part rhino? Possibly with real armour added on?

Shocker could be a dropout air acolyte or self taught latent bender who only had one or two tricks... but gets REAL good use out of them

The sandman spirit thing? And idea, what if the spirit turned him to ROCK, and he got literally pulverised in his first fight.... but to even his own surprise he was able to pull himself together....

Instead of a one armed man, maybe we can go with a prominent no-armed woman for lizard? He DID like swamps. We'd be mixing him with komodo! And a bit of hydro man.

Maybe vulture's wings are an experimental adaption of the gliders from the descendants of the air temple settlers

Idea for a character building bait-and-switch. Asami is badly injured early on, allowing for butterfly effect.to happen, and her dad begins building her a prosphetic. One that STARTS out as just a steampunk wheelchair. The  turns it gets a pair of arms.....and asami starts acting snappish under the stress..... though of course she's horrified when she does. She's built up to be doc, but no she's really an unwilling lady octopus and the TEST SUBJECT for the greater oc suit, one designed to keep her safe from benders. It IS made for her, but when her dad outs it on out if desperation to gwt it to her and begs her to use it she refuses. Then it turns out the little moments where a sign something is wrong with the life support fluid..… and he's plugged himself in...

We can have korra caring for the injured asami and telling her "you'd do the same in my position"

Oh and venom? Or carnage? She's not just a spirit touched, she's vaatu, mixed with the memory of unalaq combined with the 'ghost korra'. Basically, she's everything korra hates about herself mixed with all of their hate of her, forming a being which has no idea qho or what it is but 'knows' it's the better avatar. It's part spirit, part living, can bend elements (but not without twisting them somehow) and shapeshift. And it carries all korras memories because it IS korra. And it's in love with asami.... and like a symbiote it can makez others into more of itself. Carnage is either it's avatar state or the result of ALL it's peices being overcome with rage. It's very presence cracks the earth, sours the air and turns fire into thick, choking smoke, among other things.

Or maybe each of the above becomes a venom and combined they are carnage.

Edited by Strange_idea

13 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

Idea for a character building bait-and-switch. Asami is badly injured early on, allowing for butterfly effect.to happen, and her dad begins building her a prosphetic. One that STARTS out as just a steampunk wheelchair. The  turns it gets a pair of arms.....and asami starts acting snappish under the stress..... though of course she's horrified when she does. She's built up to be doc, but no she's really an unwilling lady octopus and the TEST SUBJECT for the greater oc suit, one designed to keep her safe from benders. It IS made for her, but when her dad outs it on out if desperation to gwt it to her and begs her to use it she refuses. Then it turns out the little moments where a sign something is wrong with the life support fluid..… and he's plugged himself in...

We can have korra caring for the injured asami and telling her "you'd do the same in my position"

Oh and venom? Or carnage? She's not just a spirit touched, she's vaatu, mixed with the memory of unalaq combined with the 'ghost korra'. Basically, she's everything korra hates about herself mixed with all of their hate of her, forming a being which has no idea qho or what it is but 'knows' it's the better avatar. It's part spirit, part living, can bend elements (but not without twisting them somehow) and shapeshift. And it carries all korras memories because it IS korra. And it's in love with asami.... and like a symbiote it can makez others into more of itself. Carnage is either it's avatar state or the result of ALL it's peices being overcome with rage. It's very presence cracks the earth, sours the air and turns fire into thick, choking smoke, among other things.

Or maybe each of the above becomes a venom and combined they are carnage.

Actually, when I came up with this idea, I had Asami in mind for Black Cat.

And about Venom, Carnage, and Vaatu, the idea that I was going with was that the two were Vaatu’s dark spirit servants, as well as rearranging things so that Vaatu is the final boss that it all ultimately leads to, and all the other villains are in some way connected to him.

Well i had this idea going where korra, asami and pian were juggling the roles of mary jane, gwen and peter. Specifically the spectacular spiderman versions, so they have a love triangle where they date him one after the other before falling for each itber two and winding all uo together. I say juggling roles because the love triangle between them is actually revolved a little. Though i keep changung my mind which direction.

Part of this, to keep the roles from vetting too clear cut, was that asami was black cat AND the lady octopus. And both after regaining her legs with the use of advanced leg braces that make her superhumanly agile, which she uses combined with her ock arms.

The idea is asami appears at fist to be heading down a 'ron the death eater' oath to free up the shipping by being crabby and enaging in questionable activities, but it's really a plot hook leading to her beig a more prominent possibilty.

My idea was that venom was built up as a mysterious gang leader sending his loyal goons after korra and appearing in what appears to be nervous breakdowns where nightmare korra appears with unalaqs voice and raavas colours..... but that's the real venom. Meanwhile the spirit vines are rotting.... turning black…

Venom turns out to be behind it all. As a true dark avatar, all the worst of korra, and a blight in both spirit and material worlds. The final boss is  giant csrnage-korra powered by corrupt spirit vines which is destroyed when it trys to absorb her and asami and piana both ease her worries and show her they love her, in a nod to the finale of the webcomic girly.

I also had an idea about amon being the goblin that refernces his use of hobgoblin as a puppet.

19 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

Well i had this idea going where korra, asami and pian were juggling the roles of mary jane, gwen and peter. Specifically the spectacular spiderman versions, so they have a love triangle where they date him one after the other before falling for each itber two and winding all uo together. I say juggling roles because the love triangle between them is actually revolved a little. Though i keep changung my mind which direction.

Part of this, to keep the roles from vetting too clear cut, was that asami was black cat AND the lady octopus. And both after regaining her legs with the use of advanced leg braces that make her superhumanly agile, which she uses combined with her ock arms.

The idea is asami appears at fist to be heading down a 'ron the death eater' oath to free up the shipping by being crabby and enaging in questionable activities, but it's really a plot hook leading to her beig a more prominent possibilty.

My idea was that venom was built up as a mysterious gang leader sending his loyal goons after korra and appearing in what appears to be nervous breakdowns where nightmare korra appears with unalaqs voice and raavas colours..... but that's the real venom. Meanwhile the spirit vines are rotting.... turning black…

Venom turns out to be behind it all. As a true dark avatar, all the worst of korra, and a blight in both spirit and material worlds. The final boss is  giant csrnage-korra powered by corrupt spirit vines which is destroyed when it trys to absorb her and asami and piana both ease her worries and show her they love her, in a nod to the finale of the webcomic girly.

I also had an idea about amon being the goblin that refernces his use of hobgoblin as a puppet.

Heh, you really seem to like the idea of the symbiotes being more psychological, don’t you?

I was leaning towards the Goblin being an OC based on Norman Osborn and a business rival to the Satos.

They eat brains, carry memories and tweak impulses. It's just fair. Plus they are literally shaow versions of you. All in good fun really.

My majn reason was taking all three dark counterpartz to korra. Raava, dark spirit as the main entity and guiding force to represent her spiritual weight. Plus the power to corrupt and twist. Unalaq the dark avatar to represent her duty and the critisims it brings on her. As well as the urge to be selfish and twist it to her own vision. And the korra hallucination, for the inner enemy they represent and all the doubts she has of herself.

The fun thing? He could be both. Allow me to explain, goblin used hobgoblin decoys to test weapons ans draw attention, amon is a bloodbender with a history of false identities and double lies. What if the equalist leader went down easy.... and another took up the role... and another and another. And it's ALWAYS a puppet by amon, controlling them via his bloodbending. So when he goes down, there's already another waiting to take his place for real.…

The mask would only need minor tweaks to look like a goblin...

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.