Snake_King

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Hard to tell.  I’m busy with some real life stuff at the moment as well as other stories.  But, I’ll work on it when I’m not so busy.

One is an idea I discussed with Red_Light_Zone and the others are top secret ones that are personal projects.

A sexy version of the post-apocalypse setting.  A guy wakes up finding that the world and himself have changed.

• He’s now got a large dick and increased stamina
  • His mother and every other woman and girl in the world have been transformed by a toxin into super-strong, primitive-minded, amazon-figured, sex-fiends
  • Because of what the women have been turned into, the majority of the world’s male population have been literally fucked to death (think snu-snu from Futurama but on a global scale)
  • If the changed women can be satisfied, then they become docile, but not many men survive long enough to see that

Our protagonist travels the world with his changed mother at his side, amassing a harem of the changed women in order to survive.

This isn’t based on any particular franchise, as it’s an original story.

More or less the escape from Zuka’s ship and a big decision by Katara that leads into the next chapter.

Nuh-uh.  That would be telling, but you’ll see when the chapter comes.  In the meantime, you’re free to guess what it is.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.