Click Here!

Uzumaki Kushina the Violated Heroine [Response to Reviews]

BitterNTR

ANON - CLZ : THIS. IS. AMAZING!

I LOVE this Hentai Game and to see Kushina go through (hopefully) almost all it's events will be quite a sight to see.

I do have a question though in are you going to do this all in one 'playthrough' or are you going to get bad ends for her and she keeps 'restarting' as it were?

Also, do you have an email I can contact you on for idea discussion?

Response:  Thank you. And yes, Kushina will eventually meet bad ends and will have to restart, though not from the beginning. 

I don’t use email to contact people. Barely use it actually. But here’s the public discussion page anyone can post to. 

ANON - woof:  so is that the oly time she 'll die or no since i've never even heard of the series your combineing naruto with.

Response: No. She’ll definitely die a few more times in this world. She will simply restart from when she last ‘saved’ like any other RPG.

Anon – Sensible:  I do believe this is the first time I've seen anyone do anything with Violated Heroine.  Really doesn't help that the VH project has had so many different lead developers and been strung out over years.  On the plus side, it's not hard at all for your story to remain considerably more coherent than its sources!  I like that you present Kushina as her own character rather than just being important because of who she's linked to and what she carries in your prologue.  Interesting premise, definitely looking forward to more.

Response: Thanks! I decided that it would be easier if Kushina was just herself instead of being part of the world. Sort of like a Overlord or Re:Zero type of deal. But yes, I’ll try to integrate parts of quests for Kushina but some of them are still unfinished, buggy or untranslated for me such as the witch’s house in the Hot Spring Town. Hope you stick around.

Edited by BitterNTR

C_Wade: 

Wow. another great story by you!

Will this actually be set in the 'Violated Heroine' universe, or just take the 'themes' of it and still use the Naruto universe?

Can't wait to read more of it!

Response: Thanks for the compliment! But it will be set in the universe of ‘VH’, though Kushina is still the same character as portrayed in the fic.

Anon: "Shinobi were different. They were people. And most were weak. They often felt fear, resulting in some battles being easier than others since the enemy would just run away." Bullshit, most would never run away or else there commanders would have them killed, even in Konaha, one group would sacrifice  themselfs so they other can live. It seems Kushina is the weak one here 

Response: What’s your point? One group sacrifices themselves and another gets away. That’s the same concept I literally stated. Once they see that their friends and comrades are dead, some would definitely feel fear and run for it in order to live for another day.

i have tried to download VH but every time I try to download the RTP2000 it sends me a bad file even after I have changed my region to japan is there any way that yall can send me the right file so I can download it I really want to play the game for a long time now.  awesome chapter cannot wait for more

5 hours ago, dlordling44 said:

i have tried to download VH but every time I try to download the RTP2000 it sends me a bad file even after I have changed my region to japan is there any way that yall can send me the right file so I can download it I really want to play the game for a long time now.  awesome chapter cannot wait for more

We actually discourage the sharing of files here, and while this isn’t a fiction file, you might want to consider that copyright violations isn’t limited solely to fiction.

From ANON - CLZ on September 25, 2016

Thanks for responding to the review from last chapter!

As for how the save works, I think either idea could work. It's more 'logical' if in a RPG and especially in the case of VH to be able to save wherever you want. Though 'reality' and the fact that Kushina is NOT a native to the VH world, means that she might not really understand that and thus only gets a 'save' screen during sleeping periods of time. This could lead to MAJOR screw-ups on her end, but that just means more sexy for us! 

I wonder how's she'll take to the Doggy side quest and the impreg side quests (aka not having any money for the Innkeeper, Henry, etc. etc.)

Only other thing I can think of is will there be New Game Plus where Kushina carries over her stats from dying to the new game, or will she have to start from scratch all over again?

To answer the other response, had a Boku No Hero Academia idea I thought you might be interested in. Not sure how much you like Deku (or at all) but I've been seeing a lot of pics lately featuring him and Bakugou's mom. I think it'd make a very interesting NTR if Baku pushes Deku too far and he takes it out on his mom (and Baku is a mommas boy).

That's why I wanted to swap e-mails if possible ^^;

Response: 

Thanks again for the review! Always expect me to respond to long reviews.

I’ll consider those ideas again. Still unsure of which one to pick since both are kind of decent. The only problem would be in writing it out and how Kushina reacts to it. She definitely won’t be dwelling about dying though.

Regarding your BNHA question, I definitely like Izuku. He’s my favourite character of them all! And yeah, I’ve actually been giving it some thought to write (or an idea at the very least) a BNHA fic involving Deku and Baku-mom. If you create an account and respond back, I can message you my email. We can discuss it further then.

Again, thanks for the review!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.