Lady's Daughter

Neighbourhood Whore Reviews Replies

On 6/18/2019 at 5:53 PM, Asuka said:

I almost lost my hope !! It's been a while  I'm glad you could post another chapter!! I hope you could have the time to post soon! 

Thanks for your efforts!! 

I’m sorry it took me so long! Thank you for writing this, I love to hear that people are following my story!

I’ve been really busy with work (it’s temporary, but it’s something!) but I hope to post again in August and September

On 7/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, Guest Jay said:

Thank you so much for your effort! You don’t know how much we readers appreciate it. I love your story. Plz Plz update soon. Hell I’m willing to type it for u if u send me pics. I hope u update soon. 

It’s great to know you love my story! Everything is typed up, I even added something that I think turned out very nice at the end of ch11. I hope you’ll all enjoy it as well when I get around to editing the whole chapter and update again.

In the meantime I’m starting on chapter 12 because I prefer to edit on my pc and I can’t access it for another week.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:51 AM, Guest Love this said:

Reckon they'll be a new chapter soon?

Killing me with all this long waits. Worth it tho

I edited chapter 11 and I feel like I’m back in the swing of this, so I hope to have the 12th chapter done by the end of March at the latest. Thank you for saying it’s worth it! All the positive comments keep me going ^^

On 10/29/2019 at 4:00 PM, Guest Guesty said:

Been with this since you started, hope you keep with it and update with another good chapter soon. :)

I just realised it’s been almost four years since I started! Thank you so much for not giving up on this story even with the long waits!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.