Click Here!

Taming the Twins - Review Replies

pippychick

Reviews for Taming the Twins

BY : Pippychick_TAFKAB

From BronxWench on December 12, 2016

Oh, Elrohir, such a bold thing he is. Bold, and foolish, but completely delicious. He dares a great deal, but he reveals far more than he thinks. His worry over Erestor preferring Elladan, that was quite heartbreaking, actually. He wants to be loved, this young elf, very much so, but he also wants the discipline Erestor offers.

Elladan is definitely made of sterner stuff. Despite his confusion over Elrohir's response to his punishment, I do think Elladan went into this with more awareness of what might happen. Elrohir just hasn't seen what Elladan faces yet.

This just gets better and better with each chapter. I simply adore Erestor, and I did NOT think I would say that, so thank you for changing my mind! :hugs:

Thank you so much, Bronx! :wub:

Haha, Elrohir is a handful alright! Luckily for him, Erestor has very capable hands, and lots of firm guidance at the ready. I am quite sure he’ll get exactly what he needs, once Erestor has finished with this first little lesson about the twins and their capacity (or not) for being “interchangeable”… I actually don’t feel as though Erestor has a favourite. I think he intends to appreciate their differences, despite their identical physical appearance.

Elladan is a lot more serious about this adventure than Elrohir. He knows Erestor has something quite out of the ordinary to offer; something that runs much deeper than a little playtime. Elrohir will observe Elladan soon, and at this point I am not sure what his reaction will be. Will he seek to protect Elladan, and therefore court Erestor’s displeasure? Hmm… it might be a good thing if Elladan assures his brother of his consent in advance.

I am glad you’re enjoying it! This really is one of my favourite stories to write at the moment. :) Though it is some time off yet, I really can’t wait to let the two stories merge a little, and show the letters Erestor is receiving from Glorfindel and the twins while he is in Eryn Galen. They are going to be hilarious! :lol:

From Joyeuse on December 19, 2016

Definitely, Taming the Twins has became my favourite fic.
Erestor is wicked but absolutely irresistible. And Elrohir, so in need of love! He melted my heart as much as he melted Erestor's. 

I'm looking forward to more of this wicked, but sweet, tale!  Thank you.

Thank you, Joyeuse! Your comments always make me smile… :hug:

Oh, Elrohir… I believe he is bearing the brunt of the punishment, really. Perhaps because he is the one who hid his identity. But you are right, he is lovely, and I know Erestor thinks so too.

I hope you enjoy the new chapter too! And have a wonderful christmas, Joyeuse, with all the good things. <3 :)

From BronxWench on December 19, 2016

Okay, the experimental made-by-dwarves thing made me giggle. Somehow, I could see that one being a favorite in future, once Erestor gets the twins further along.

I will say, I did truly enjoy the way the twins had a chance to talk and restore the bond between them. It would be a sad thing if they lost that in this process. But Erestor is far too wise to let them lose that.

I'm curious, though, what Erestor is planning for Glorfindel's pleasure. Perhaps a bit of play with one of the twins?

All the joy of the season to you and yours! 

And again, thank you so much, Bronx!  :wub:

Lol… that has sat there a long time, and though it’s changed a few times, eventually I just had to leave it in. And of course, now I’ve left it in, it will have to be used ;) I’m sure Elrohir will enjoy it very much.

Yes, I think Erestor is very glad to hear them talk together like that too. He has no wish to really hurt them in such a way, only dominate them utterly :lol:

You are not the only one who is curious about Glorfindel – I am not quite sure myself how it is going to play out. What I do know is that quite soon (probably a few weeks), Erestor is going to receive communication from Galion, whereupon he will leave the twins in Glorfindel’s “care” so I think there will need to be some kind of fun and games before then. He’s being very gentle with Glorfindel, and I’m not sure if Glorfindel even realises it. If he did, I think this Glorfindel would back away fast, so it might require some deviousness on Erestor’s part.

And I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: Happy Christmas and all of my best wishes for the new year. To you and to all the family… and of course to a lucky cute little Corgi. *g*

• 1 month later...

From ANON - BronxWench on January 27, 2017

Oh, Erestor is just superb, isn't he? He has the measure of the twins indeed. Elrohir is learning quickly, and he certainly does appreciate his rewards. He'll enjoy his "punishment" later, I have no doubt, although I suspect Erestor might have a surprise for Elrohir yet.

Nor is Elladan's interest going unremarked, although again, I suspect once Elladan comes to crave being taken again, he might find a lesson waiting for him as well.

I do so love this story, I truly do! And I am growing extremely fond of Erestor. What a delicious elf he is! :D

Thank you, Bronx! :)

Oh, Erestor is a devious one, though there is no malice in his games. I rather think Elladan will eventually be the “elleth” since he seems to be fascinated by it. Elrohir doesn’t quite enjoy it, which is exactly as Erestor intends.

To be honest, I’m not certain the twins have even realised yet that they are being tested. At some point, Erestor is going to mistake one for the other on purpose. But come the moment, they will need to decide whether to be honest with Erestor despite their desires. That will be an interesting dilemma for them, and as of now I have no idea what the outcome will be! I do know that if they’re honest, they’ll get what they want. If they are not… oh, dear, lol.

I’m glad you liked this update, even though it’s a short chapter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.