Click Here!

Taming the Twins - Review Replies

pippychick

Damn I wish we had the like button because I so like this! I will be reading and reading and... well you get the picture. I still haven't gotten caught up on the Prince story, so darn busy lately. Thank you TAFKAB for talking dafdes into this, I could kiss you right now!

CL

Damn I wish we had the like button because I so like this! I will be reading and reading and... well you get the picture. I still haven't gotten caught up on the Prince story, so darn busy lately. Thank you TAFKAB for talking dafdes into this, I could kiss you right now!

CL

Thank you CL! :) I hope you have lots of fun reading, though this will be a little darker than our other story.

Oh, my wicked, lovely, delicious writers!

Erestor is entirely wonderful, and I do think Elladan is going to have a very interesting night if he comes back. Erestor is certainly well aware of what a young elf can get up to, and what said elf might think would go unnoticed. He's definitely masterful, and I can see why he wound up featuring in your other story as Thranduil's master. Thranduil would need that firm a hand, I think.

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy seeing Erestor teaching a elf or two how to behave properly. Very much so...

Thank you, once again, for absolute reading bliss! :D

Thank you, Bronx! :)

Just taking a short break from the important job of relaxing in the sun to respond and post another chapter.

I’m glad you’re liking Erestor – at least in the context of this little tale. The twins are about to bite off a little bit more than they can chew. Besides, Erestor does not strike me as the chew toy type lol.

I’m quite sure Erestor will enjoy making the twins behave. And we are writing chapter six, so much more to come!

:hug: lot of those to both of you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on June 23, 2016

Oh, yes, definitely darker than your other story, but Erestor is simply delicious like this. He is not an easy master, and I do love how Elrond simply gives Elladan something for afterward. Honey from a wasp, indeed. I think Elladan has not reckoned with the potential of this wasp to sting, and sting again.

I do hope Elladan returns, eager for more. I'd very much like to see what Erestor has in store.

An unexpected treat, and one I'm going to savor. :D

Thank you, Bronx! :)

I think in this story, because Erestor is on home ground, he will be darker. It's the way he is. Elrond in this universe won't intervene unless it's clear the twins are unhappy. And, even then he might well leave them to sort out their own mess. They are around 2000 years old here. They've played and dallied with sex games, yes, but not with someone like Erestor.

Elladan returns. How can he not? Erestor has aroused his curiosity. You might find the next chapter a lot of fun...

From The_CL on July 05, 2016

I probably should have read this before I read the chapter of Prince in Training where Erestor showed up because I sort of dislike him for butting in with Legolas and his ada. That aside, I like this so far and I'm wondering when the other twin will come into play, that will be interesting...

Awaiting more as always and sorry I'm so far behind on reviewing!

CL

Hey CL, and thank you! :)

There's no correct order for any of this – don't worry. You were always meant to dislike Erestor in Prince in Training, because Legolas dislikes him. But as Legolas changes his mind, we hope you will too. This story is just an added extra, because we found Erestor just as fascinating as Elladan does. And Elrohir of course...

From BronxWench on July 08, 2016

What a lovely treat this was, and I can't begin to imagine how Elrohir thought he would deceive Erestor. I'm quite glad he decided to try, however, because I enjoyed it very much. I do think Elrohir is in well over his head, although Elladan may have just a bit more aptitude for such games. It'll be interesting to see if they can avoid Erestor's little trap of discord. They're so young, though, and Erestor has had so long to perfect his games.

Perfectly delicious!

Thank you Bronx! :)

Oh, the twins are very naughty indeed, and they thought they could deceive Erestor because they've done it before with others. They have seriously underestimated him though, lol.

I don't think they'll get to keep their little secret for long. They daft, but not so idiotic they won't realise Erestor knows... but for the moment, Erestor gets to play with his knowledge. To his great amusement.

Even more amusing is when he gets Elladan to be honest with him about what he wants. That one will fall first, mark my words.

As ever, to be continued soon. Probably tomorrow for both of them. This and 'Prince in Training'

You're wonderful! Thank you for all the reviews that you leave! :hug:

Edited by dafdes

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on July 21, 2016

Erestor is just deliciously wicked. He plays the twins like a finely tuned orchestra, and they're utterly out of their league, poor young things.

I do love how completely self-aware Erestor is. He knows he's not an easy master, and I'm glad he made it clear to Elladan this will never be a two-way game. I couldn't imagine Erestor ever submitting, actually. But he is a completely delectable master. And won't Elladan have a good bit to tell Elrohir, never mind duplicating bruises? I don't Elrohir can pretend the submission Elladan offers, nor seek the same pain Elladan needs.

Thank you for a wonderful chapter!

Thank you again Bronx! :)

Hahaha... yes. I think the twins are beginning to appreciate that whatever Erestor knows (or doesn't know) they are not playing him. I think that's a bit of a wake up call. I suspect they've been able to play each and every one of their lovers up until this point. Oh, they need someone like Erestor.

Erestor knows himself very well indeed, and while he is strict and demanding, I suspect the twins are not in any danger whatsoever with him, despite what they may begin to think. He understands much more than they do about these things.

I hope you enjoy the next one. It's one of my favourites of the Taming the Twins story.

Oh, I'm quite sure Erestor will have things well in hand. He's not cruel, even if he is demanding, and he doesn't ask more than the twins can give. He's quite superb, actually.

And if the next chapter is one of your favorites, I'm going to adore it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on August 07, 2016

Erestor is both terrifying and irresistible in this chapter. He's also honest to a fault, as much as Elladan. He is quite honest in not promising Elladan love, but his caring might be crueler still. We'll have to see, won't we?

But the lovely Elladan is a natural submissive, so eager to please despite all his qualms and fears. I'm so enjoying this exposition, and yet part of me wondes what lies in wait for Elrohir. A very different thing, I should think...

You are wicked, and wonderful, and I adore you both!

Thank you Bronx! :)

Erestor is a very interesting character. He's very measured in everything he does. But he is terrifying and irresistible. I think the twins need him to some extent. His motives go beyond himself, which is an ideal quality not found in many. Whether he is cruel or not... he would probably say: "No cruelty without purpose."

Elladan is about to please him very much, which will leave Elrohir playing catch up. What lies in store for Elrohir is probably not for the faint of heart in terms of psychology. But we promise no sons of Elrond will be harmed in the writing of this story. Or at least, there won't be any lasting scars... ;)

From Joyeuse on August 12, 2016

I am enjoying this story very much.

Elladan, so sweet and so eager to please Erestor. Elrohir not so eager as his brother is, just by now... I guess he will be soon. Erestor, wicked and absolutely irresistible. I love that character.

The last two chapters were simply wonderful.

I am awaiting the next chapter. Thank you!

Thank you Joyeuse! :)

I'm glad you're having fun along with us. This threesome is a great deal of fun to write, and it's so interesting to see how both Elladan and Elrohir respond to Erestor. I'm glad you like Erestor - we love him too!

Also loved seeing your comments this morning, so thank you again <3

From BronxWench on August 12, 2016

I'm quite sure I've not read anything as lovely as Elladan's submission. I had not expected him to be quite so compliant, or so sublime in his surrender, but he was a treasure, just as Erestor said.

Now, I must admit to quite a pang when Erestor was reminded of the deception Elohir and Elladan are perpetrating. I had gotten so nicely caught up in the lovely interaction between Elladan and Erestor, and was actually happy that Erestor had found somethng precious with Elladan. I hadn't expected to feel so strongly for Erestor. Kudos to you both for bringing me around, after all my grumblings over Erestor's appearance elsewhere.

Now I'll just have to hold my breath until Elrohir's appearance. That should prove entertaining!

Oh, Elladan. He belongs to Erestor now, and I'm quite sure that if he thought that Erestor would keep him on, he'd have confessed to the deception in a heartbeat. Erestor is wrong there. It's not his loyalty to his brother that kept him quiet, but his fear of losing this new and exciting thing - his submission to Erestor.

Erestor really doesn't deserve the lie the twins are perpetuating, and I suspect that when he the truth does come out (and it will soon), he'll have things to teach the twins about respect for others. He'll take some time over this. It will be a long and involved lesson for the both of them, seeing as Erestor isn't the first lover they've done this to. Erestor will be sure to improve them. Despite his harsh, stern and unyielding manner, he's kind of good at getting the best out of people ;)

Elrohir is up next, and it's here the real differences between the twins start to become apparent.

Thank you so much for your lovely reviews of our stories! You're so insightful with your comments, and it makes for amazing feedback. :hug:

From pittwitch on August 13, 2016

You write Erestor so masterfully. I confess I am enthralled and enchanted by this tale! The academic side of me looks forward to the study of the twins' responses! Thanks for sharing! PW

Thank you so much pittwitch! :)

Enthralled and enchanted is good! I think that's pretty much how Elladan feels right now, lol. Erestor will add to his notes on the comparison between the twins, but it involves a lot of practical work before any conclusions can be reached. It's a sure bet he won't be presenting his completed study to Elrond.

The truth will come out soon, then things will get interesting.

I promise Elrond will never get mixed up in this... he's got enough on handling the Mirkwood boys :D

From Joyeuse on August 16, 2016

This tale is superb!

Elladan's submission was beautiful and Erestor almost melting for him, was sublime. I must say that it broke my heart when Erestor was reminded of the twins' deception and, all of a sudden, he covered his emotions with a veil of disdain.

This chapter has highlighted the complexity of Erestor's personality. He seems to be so detached and stern, but perhaps that is just a mask for his own fragility.

He is wonderfully written.

Thank you for sharing this tale with us !

Thank you so much, Joyeuse! :)

We are glad to please you! The twins need Erestor, he is correct in that, but I don't think he's stopped to consider that he needs the twins. For all of his mastery and experience, Erestor leads a somewhat lonely life. He will come to understand. Erestor is too intelligent to hide the truth from himself forever *g*

He is complex. He's unable to let go of these games and tricks of his, and other partners he has had are only curious for a while. They don't want any kind of forever. That's the impression I get, anyway. He does have some backstory with Thranduil and that will come out. Partway through this story he will leave to take his place in 'Prince in Training' and then we shall see him return. The relationship between himself and the twins will have settled somewhat before then.

Again, thank you! :hug:

• 3 months later...

Reviews for Taming the Twins

BY : Pippychick_TAFKAB

From BronxWench on November 22, 2016

I am fanning myself here. Honestly, I think I am going to enjoy Elrohir's taming very, very much. Erestor is delicious as he plays the game with them, the game they only think they know. He is their master in deception as well as in pain and pleasure, although he will never deceive them about what is important.

Now I will wonder if the twins will try to replicate the mark Erestor left on Elrohir? Or will Elladan have to wait longer for his turn?

I'm incredibly happy to know this will be continued. I've missed it greatly, and it's truly one of my favorite stories. So, many, many thanks from a grateful reader! 

Thank you for all of these words you’ve left for me this evening! You’re amazing! :hug:

Both of the twins have greatly underestimated Erestor… they’ll soon find out just how much :lol: Their deception is shortly to come to an end. They’re realising they cannot keep it up. Then the fun can really start (as Erestor sees it).

He, erm, has several rather wicked things in mind, as you might be able to imagine. He’s been a mere teacher in Prince in Training, but here he will be let loose.

If this is one of your favourites, then I shall make certain it gets regular updates. You’re so wonderful, Bronx :)

From Joyeuse on November 27, 2016

Once again, an excellent written chapter. I have gone from hating Erestor (Prince in Training, chapter 17 ) to find him bewitching. He has mastery on manipulating the twins' mind.  I am pretty sure I will enjoy their taming very much. 

As I have said in my review on Prince in Training, I am happy to read that you will be posting new updates on both stories. They are wonderfull and don't deserve to remain unfinished.  Thank you again, Pippychick! : )

And more thanks to you, Joyeuse! :)

Ahh… you are having exactly the feelings for Erestor as we intended. This phase won’t last forever. The twins will own up soon.. then what will he be like? He can’t allow their deception to go unpunished…. :lol:

I’m glad you are still reading this one too. It’s my personal favourite of the two. I love the twins so much, and I will continue the evil plans we had for them in full. Elrohir will not be pleased about that, I can tell you.. *smirks*

From BronxWench on November 29, 2016

::fans self furiously:: Oh, my goodness, let me go and open all the windows! It seems to be quite heated in here...

I have rarely seen anyone portray an exercise in sadism with such exquisite grace as you've done here. I am far from a masochist myself, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of Elrohhir, to be the subject of Erestor's attentions. Glorfindel says it best in the beginning of the chapter: “You are patient… or vicious. I am not sure which!” (And might I add, I adored the way Erestor can make even Glorfindel uneasy.)

Elrohir is very much on the edge, isn't he? He craves what Erestor can give, but I'm not sure he was prepared for the cost. Of  course, after the very end of the chapter, I expect we'll find out exactly what the cost will be, since it looks like the twins will have to come clean.

Utterly perfect, and glorious, and delicious! I am in love!

Yay! Thank you so much, Bronx! :) *helps with fanning*

Wow, I don’t know what to say. Thank you for your wonderful compliments! Oh, in the chapters to come, you might find yourself more jealous of Elladan, or even Erestor. That’s the wonderful thing about stories, and about writing them – the opportunity to temporarily be in the place of each character, seeing events from each participant’s point of view. At least for me that’s the case. And the wider the contrast between characters, the more I like it. Erestor is patient and vicious, just as he claims. He has something in mind to make the twins repent of their deception, wherein they will each envy the other and wish to exchange places. That is vicious, and patient, and rather cruel, I might add. But fun. :D

As to the cost, the twins might take some time before realising the price they’re being made to pay… Erestor is quickly becoming devoted to them, in his own way. But as cruel as he is, he does not mean them harm. He has a lot to teach them, really.

I’m glad you’re enjoying it, Bronx. :wub:

Of course, you’ll have noticed Legolas’ stray thought in Prince in Training about one day coming to Imladris to study… I wonder what the twins would make of him once Erestor has them firmly under his thumb? I wonder if they’d ever realise Erestor has fully trained him in the kind of things they go to Erestor for? Somehow, I think not... lol

Thank you again (can’t say that enough) :hug:

I was so hoping that was where your pensive thought about a Legolas/Elladan/Elrohir was going. I really do adore you, and want to wrap you up in a safe and cosy bubble so you can write to your heart’s content… :hug; :wub:

I’m glad you like the idea, Bronx… :wub:  these versions of Legolas and the twins will be so much fun to write together, with Erestor in the background, of course. :)

I haven’t forgotten I owe you a tag – so sorry. I am getting on with it. I just had to take the dogs to the vets for the their claws cutting. Emma had another massive corn take off her pad too, bless her. *huggles dogs*

*huggles dogs*

Freyja saw her vet today as well. She’s doing great, and we had blood work done to check her phenobarbital levels since we increased the dosage. But otherwise, she is a happy, healthy young thing, and much loved by all the techs. :)

And if you throw Erestor in as well, I shall have to come and visit you to hug you in person! :wub:

2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

Freyja saw her vet today as well. She’s doing great, and we had blood work done to check her phenobarbital levels since we increased the dosage. But otherwise, she is a happy, healthy young thing, and much loved by all the techs. :)

That’s wonderful news… I’m so glad to hear it! :)

And if you throw Erestor in as well, I shall have to come and visit you to hug you in person! :wub:

Well, now I have to do it! :hug: When that day comes, I’ll take you to Betty’s for afternoon tea… :wub:

From BronxWench on December 06, 2016

And so the game truly begins! Oh, Erestor is masterful, isn't he? It gives me such lovely shivers.

I wonder which of the twins will find it harder to watch his brother? I'm going to say it's Elrohir who will have a harder time of it. Elladan did not find Elrohir's treatment all that distressing, but I think seeing Elladan lost to profound submission will affect Elrohir greatly. I imagine it will feel quite like he is losing his other half, since that is what they are, the sons of Elrond. They are halves of a whole.

And oh, the servants will gossip, I do believe. Such stories will be told in corners, and I think Elrohir will have trouble with that as well. Elladan seems made of sterner stuff, although he does not like being humiliated publicly any more than Elrohir would. Still, I think Elladan could handle it better.

So now I will wait and see what you  have in store, and I know it will be as perfect and delectable as this chapter was! Thank you for a wonderful read, and a lovely treat! :D

Thank you so much, Bronx! :)

If Erestor’s plan works, they’ll both find this a trial. They’ll each want what the other is getting so much they’ll probably be drooling over each other. In Elrohir’s case, that point might come sooner.

Elladan is really quite calm about it all. But I think you are right about Elrohir – seeing Elladan like that will affect him deeply. And I do believe Elladan will be willing to beg for Erestor to have him… poor sod. He isn’t going to get what he wants. Not yet, anyway.

I’m so glad you enjoy this story! If I am honest, it is my favourite of the two. Dark!Erestor is kind of nice to write. *g*

From ANON - Argleena on December 07, 2016

Thanks for the regular updates starting again. I always love the stories where Erestor is a little bit evil. I'm interested to see where it goes from here now that the twins secret is out in the open!

Hi Argleena, and thank you! :)

lol… I think it’s going to go exactly where Erestor wants it to, or else ;) But I’m sure the twins will get a great deal out of it too.

From pittwitch on December 11, 2016

Yes, do let the double fun begin!

Lol… lucky Erestor! Indeed… thank you, pittwitch! :hug:

I rather think Erestor is going to teach them a lesson, before their “real” lessons begin *giggles*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.