Click Here!

Witches Need Orgasms (ENF, Public)

No_1

This was inspired by an idea in a few fanfics I've read recently. Witches need orgasms to help control their magic. Now in the stories this is usually some 'witches only' secret that no one else knows. But not in this challenge.

---

Witches need orgasms to help control themselves and their magic, from puberty to menopause, this has long been common knowledge in the wizarding world for centuries. Witches, once they reach their fourth year, are required to be trained in this aspect.

This training, and the results of those teachings, are well known throughout the wizarding world, and are very much public.

---

Requirements:

* Firstly, as always, no snuff, guro, vore, necro or similar stuff

* Secondly, in spite of these being normalized in the wizarding world, there is still an element of humiliation and D/S throughout

* Witches from fourth year and up are required to masturbate or have sex twice daily, this is monitored by the school's magic.

* Once per week the witches are given examinations, in which they are nude, have their magic and bodies inspected, before masturbating to orgasm in front of the staff.

* Witches in older years are to mentor those in younger years, including teaching them sexually.

* There are sexual classes run by the staff, these are mandatory where the witches are taught sexual acts (using all their holes) and are stimulated by toys (dildos and sex machines). The classes also explore kinks beyond just being taught sexual acts (lesbianism, bondage, forced orgasms and such)

* Witches who fail to attend their sexual classes, examinations or who don't have their mandatory orgasms are punished in numerous sexual means listed below:

• Removal of school uniform for a period
  • Forced orgasm in front of school (with or without bondage)
  • Nude spankings and corner time (in public or private)
  • Being available for public use by male students (under contraceptive charms, either normally or in bondage of some kind)
  • In extreme cases, being made to have public sex with certain individuals (staff, students or magical creatures, at the author's disgression)

* Witches become more and more naturally submissive and much more inclined to give themselves to wizards as well as other witches until reaching adulthood, with public sex being a common and even encouraged behavior.

* Adult witches are typically submissive to wizards, many wizards have harems, and public sex and nudity is far from uncommon in magical society (it is optional for Witches to be given collars rather than rings)

* FemHarry and FemDraco

Optional:

* Quidditch causes a rush of magic, witches are incapable of controlling themselves from it and will give themselves sexually to anyone afterwards

* Any gender changes of characters

* Less extreme kinks than those above are allowed and even encouraged (e.g. Incest, Beast)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I will take this. It is a lot like The Free Use Experience by FurySerenity.

I really liked it and was sad when it stopped, so this works great I will be posting on Adult Fanfic and AO3.

Overview as I am adding my own little changes.

Witch’s get a Mentor in year 3. This is done by girls from years 4, 5, 6 but usually the year above, so they are available for most of the witch’s time at Hogwarts.

Harry and Rose are the Twin’s Who Lived, and Voldy is 100% dead.  Harry is the only Metamorphmagus in the last 60 years and the only one in Britain and must take part in the Witchs welfare program.

Harry will be informed during the summer after the 2nd year and must spend the rest of his time at Hogwarts as a female; if (When) caught out of his female form her will get a punishment on said provided list.

I am adding in something called Prime Students which are allowed to have sex with girls even if they have met the quota.

The quota is min of sex twice a day but more is encouraged and reward. (Reward system for the witch’s TBD if you have any ideas drop a comment I was thinking they could use it to buy stuff from shops)

Link to Story: https://archiveofourown.org/works/33878287/chapters/84232732

Edited by AbbyChan
Adding Link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.