Click Here!

Can't seem to log in

Guest XanderB

Guest XanderB

Alright so, I know that this is fairly common. I am trying to log in at the appropriate area (the top corner, not the main log in page) and nothing is happening. The boxes simply refresh empty once again. I tried several times and it keeps happening, then I tried resetting my password and when I received the email and click the reset link, it redirects me to a page that tells me the reset email is no longer valid. I am using Google Chrome. My username is XanderB and email is xander_bradeshaw@hotmail.com.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me nuts. I have updates that I would desperately like to add to my stories.

Thanks

Generally, when this happens, I've found that sometimes it just takes clearing out the old data in the browser history and cache.

Go to the settings page of your browser, and clear your cache and browsing history. Then close the browser fully to make sure that the data is really cleared. Restart Chrome and try logging in again.

The passwords are actually case sensitive now, so if you've used a capital letter anywhere when making the password, you'll always need to use that capital letter.

Anyway, let's see if this helps.

Guest XanderB

I just tried that and it is still not working. I don't think I had any upper case characters in my password, but just in case, I tried resetting my password. I am still receiving the redirect telling me that it is invalid. I can't even change my password in order to try again.

Guest XanderB

As I have been having this problem since before the read only started, I will try to login again when the read only is over and see if I will then be able to. If not, I will respond back here again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.