Click Here!

Story Links Redirected

Guest Lisa

I don't know if you are working on the problem or not, but the story links are redirecting you to the story archive lists. Like with the HP redirect going to the anime list, well the story links are going to the story archive lists of whatever type of story it is. Such as an HP story going to the HP story list.

IE is end of life. That's why Microsoft released Edge, because IE has many, many issues they're not interested in fixing. Having said that, this page has detailed instructions on how to do this for IE. Personally, I'd ditch the browser and go with Chrome. But, I've been saying THAT for years.

Guest Desert Sea

I am having the same problem with internet explorer. Mozilla firefox just sends me to a redirect problem message and chrome won't give me access to upload book chapters :(

I have cleared the cache on Mozilla and still doesn't work.

Also, since the server upgrade I am having a lot of trouble connecting via my phone and computer. It is waaaay slower than ever before and often times out.

Sorry for the double post (I can't edit my other one). I created a new profile on firefox, which means zero cookies stored, zero cache, all new, and the redirecting error appeared, so is not a cookie problem since it was a brand new clean profile. The issue has to be at server level or database level I guess. Something is not compatible with Firefox.

Guest Guest_Jenova

I'm still having trouble getting to stories. This is a site wide problem, it doesn't matter which section, I still get a page is not redirecting properly message after clearing the cache and cookies along with restarting the browser which is Firefox. IE just gives me a not found error message. I'm having no problems with either Opera, Maxthon, or AOL's browser. There are simliar problems on Android browsers as well. Opera mobile won't load the site at all if I have Opera Turbo turned on. With it turned off, the site is slow to load, but story links are fine. Dolphin browser just says webpage unavailable if I try a story link. And the redirecting message comes up on Firefox Android.

For the moment, Chrome works.

The issue is a change in the software that requires eliminating a previously accepted shorthand in the coding. It now needs to be spelled out, and DG is doing that as we speak. It's a lot of files, and database access is restricted to DG and manta, our coders and database gurus, to prevent bigger issues.

We know Chrome works. IE has always had issues, to be honest. Users had issues with Firefox, and I couldn't get Edge working, either, but Chrome has been fine. So, until the last corrections are made, go Chrome.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.