Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

I know I have to eventually if only to get Rexfan's name.

I know I have to eventually if only to get Rexfan's name.

So you found out where I got my name (one of my favorite shows), you are right. I don't see any harems at all featuring Rex (most of is Yaoi) and the show is very similar to RE so he can work in that universe. Edited by Rexfan12345

Guest CompassOpposites

Look, I have seen all of Naruto and the English episodes of Shippuden on Hulu, if there was a character named Hanabi who was a little sister to Hinata, I think I would have noticed. Anyways, the next chapter of Naruko's Pact is up. Apparently I had another Julie/Lucy moment and anytime I said Anko previously, I totally meant Ino. Please read if you dare and (hopefully) enjoy http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105983&chapter=2

Uh, you'll want to check the wiki, because Hinata does have a younger sister named Hanabi. Hell, the plot of The Last movie involved her.

On August 24, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Guest CompassOpposites said:

Uh, you'll want to check the wiki, because Hinata does have a younger sister named Hanabi. Hell, the plot of The Last movie involved her.

Praetor knows. I said it to him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guess I should spit something out, ain’t getting younger and people are asking if I am still alive.  Anticipation is building, leading only to more disappointment.  Here you go, drafted it in a single sitting, which is pretty impressive all things considered.  Not the glorious comeback I was hoping for but it’s something.  Writing B characters is a lot harder than you’d think since you have to make things up and go by inference for character traits.  Inspired by numerous parties, dances and balls I have been to and my first scene featuring alcohol.  I do not condone underage or irresponsible drinking but again, observed occurrences and it’s a smut fic, don’t read into it.  Please read and review.

22 hours ago, Praetor said:

Guess I should spit something out, ain’t getting younger and people are asking if I am still alive.  Anticipation is building, leading only to more disappointment.  Here you go, drafted it in a single sitting, which is pretty impressive all things considered.  Not the glorious comeback I was hoping for but it’s something.  Writing B characters is a lot harder than you’d think since you have to make things up and go by inference for character traits.  Inspired by numerous parties, dances and balls I have been to and my first scene featuring alcohol.  I do not condone underage or irresponsible drinking but again, observed occurrences and it’s a smut fic, don’t read into it.  Please read and review.

It was great, really loved the whole ball ideas as well as cameos of Kai and Shar. Loved how you did Rook btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Next chapter of Lust and Pixie Dust is up.  You can almost see where I was originally writing this many months ago and kind of stopped and where I picked up again recently.  I was going to go back and rewrite/heavily edit the chapter but aside from proofreading I decided to leave it as a kind of time capsule.  Here is the fic, there is a short sequence of sci fi action and cartoon violence if that bothers anyone.

• 1 month later...

Wrote a lot for it, lost it in a hard drive failure and now I get into an annoyed mood whenever I start to rewrite it.  Seriously, it was like, well over fifty thousand words with more scattered pages (I usually aim for seven thousand or more words per chapter).  My interest in it was piqued recently when I watched the new Rocky Horror Picture Show but I’m too buried in other projects at the moment to make real progress on that one.

Guest Random fan

Okay I have a few ideas for some future chapters.

Jenniffer Nocturne – Gwen plays matchmaker again and sets Ben up on a date with a surprise girl. Ben arrives at a nightclub and is almost immediately seized by various girls. He manages to push him off. After some time, after having been grinder on by various girls, he needs to relieve himself, mostly from the pressure. He goes to the bathroom but gets a nice surprise. He is hot on by a girl in the next stall, with a glory hole cut out of it. Ben, after some convincing from the familiar sounding girl, goes for it. However, the hole is a little small, acting almost like a cock ring. He gets his blow job, but the woman gets frisky and asks for some more personal fun. Ben decides to let her in and is shocked to find Jenniffer as he though she was still with Nemesis. She explains that her relationship with Carl, nemesis’ real name, turned “Joker and Harley” in her words, and she snapped out of it after some therapy, and is now the manager at this nightclub they are at, reunited with her mother, and other stuff. Tired of walking down memory lane, she pushes Ben into the stall and gives him the ride of the night,with someone coming into the bathroom and hearing them.

lingerie color purple,black collar with purple bats on it.

Sandra Tennyson – Ben is enjoying his afternoon, no sex for once with the girls having their fix, when he gets a call from his mom. He gets these on occasion by his concerned mother, and Ben is shocked when she sounds upset. Concerned, he drives over to see her. Once there he finds her with a wine glass and a half empty bottle with her. Ben learns that she and carl, Ben’s father, have been arguing a lot over Ben’s fame, his father taking advantage of it. The two had a really bad fight that night, and in anger he shouted something hurtful. Ben picked her up and guides her to the room. Due to her drunken state she slips and grabs a handful of Ben’s crotch, and finds out how big he is. Ben manages to get her to her room without trouble. However, before he can lay her down to sleep, she grabs Ben and kisses him hard. Ben tries to turn her away but his dick takes over his thinking. After a time, Ben has her bent over and against the bedroom door. At this point Carl comes home and tries to come in to apologize, but she ignores it for Ben. Carl leaves believing his wife is giving him the cold shoulder.

lingirie color brown collar black with omnitrix symbols decorating it.

turbine – Ben is just driving around when the check engine light on his car comes. He checks for any repair shops nearby and finds one. Hen enters and is shocked to see that the manager is Turnine! After her one appearance she was scared straight, prison not agreeing with her especially due to her jerk former teammates. She quit and found a job at the shop, where she quickly proved her mettle. It was difficult at first because of some people were more interest in “her” headlights. As they work on Ben’s car she takes him back to her office. Once there she proceeds to seduce him. She tells Ben that her old cell mate happens to be Rojo and that the former biker had called her about a good set up with Ben, including the great sex. She says she wants in and proceeds to help Ben kill time while they fix his car...which Ben now suspects Rojo might have sabotaged to allow this meeting to happen.

lingirie color orange collar black with tire print pattern.

Attea and Looma – Ben is enjoying some time to himself. As much as he loves his girls, he still needs his time alone. Suddenly, he is transported from home to a large ship. He is surprised to find Looma   and Attea waiting for him. The Romeo reveal that they have an alliance now and are ready to take down Ben. However, they decided that Ben can only go to one of them. So they seduce and get Ben to have sex with both of them. Both of them have their different styles. Looma is the strong and aggressive type, riding hard and strong, breaking the bed strong. She can also take Ben at his toughest and roughest. As for Attea she is more of a fast rider enjoying it quick and deep. She is also great at blow jobs able to expand her throat, with a sight croak noise, and with her long tongue, she can literally corkscrew her tongue around his entire length. After a long night, they both agree to share Ben.

looma lingirie, black and gold. Collar black with her family symbol stamped on it. 

Attea lingirie, black and purple. Collar, black with little frog footprints printed on that.

‘Hey, I’m trying to get back to Fern Gully, I’m lost- my, what a big cock you have...’

I already have plans for Jenifer, Attea and Looma but I think I can use the nightclub glory hole thing and definitely the prison mate with Rojo line frorm Turbine, as well as the secual characteristics of the two Empresses.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.