Click Here!

Harry/Tom Recs Requested!

Three Dead Hearts

I actually have a few senarios I'd like for this one

First things first, I recently read Not Ever Again! and it sequel, Butterfly by Isys Luna Skeeter, I was wondering if anyone knew of any stories along similar vanes to that one.

Secondly I would really like read some stories were Harry grows up with Tom. Preferbly ones that involve Harry being in Tom's time, and not Tom in Harry's. Harry doesn't have to end up romantically involved with Tom here, but I do want to see him remain on time's side. Fics were Harry is a reincarnation of someone Tom grew up with and cared for, are also acceptible.

Thirdly, I'd like to see some fics were Voldemort has won and now rules Britian/the world/or whatever, and Harry grows up in this world of Voldemorts. At some point or another they have to meet, and it does need to end with them having a romantic interest in each other.

Lastly I would really like to see some fics were Harry joins Voldemort when at the graveyard after the third task of the tournament. For these fics what capacity Harry joins as doesn't really matter, as long as it is willingly done on Harry's part. Though, my prefered would be for him to end up as Voldie's partner and equal.

So that is about all for now I think... please let me know if you know any fics that fit any of the cattegories above! Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.