Click Here!

You Can't Run From Love-Reviews/Comments

Gia

With the war now over Harry wants to start a new life. Instead of doing what is expected of him, he runs away from everyone and everything he has ever known. Worst of all he ran away from the only man he has ever loved. What will happen when the love of his life finally finds him and their daughter?

delia cerrano-The way you left the chapter...Lucius kissing Harry ...was a lovely way to end the chapter. The way they were yelling and accusing each other would have disturbed me till the next chapter...might even given me nightmeres.

Delia-I am so glad that I can leave this chapter on a good note for you. Harry is going to be a bit stubborn for a little longer.

staar well that was an eye opener for Harry !!!!!! hope Harry settle's down a bit and all goes ok...but Lucis needs to clam a bit too cause he is going to scare the shit out of Harry !!!!!! man thanks for the update I really thought you had forgotten this one !!!!!!

Staar- Harry has a lot of guilt and jealousy going on. He really need to calm down. As for Lucius he is a tricky one he is not what Harry expected. And, I will never forget about a story I have to write them when the plot bunny give me the words to write them, some come quickly and other take time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.