Click Here!

You know what burns my ass?

magusfang

pants_on_fire_1429.jpg A flame about three feet tall!

So started this to see if we can get something moving, no rules just share with everyone what pissed you off today.

So I'll start:

Got one of those taped political add phone calls - on my cell! Those are my minutes buddy, so hands off. And on Sunday, really?!? If you wanted me to vote for your opponent, disturbing my Footbsll watching was the perfect way to do it!

I'll bite.

This is my fifth year of doing the National Novel writers Month challenge -- 30 days, 50,000 words, and then polish that rough first draft into a novel.

So why is it so hard all of a sudden for my family to grasp that the "NaNoWriMo - Fuck Off" sign on my desk means them?

When someone whines about how people on government assistance are wasting her hard-earned taxes and then talks about how she has a desk job where she can sit and chat on gossip sites all day.

When someone says that every hard-working person in the will be successful and that if you're not successful that means you're not hard-working.

When I go to the mechanic and ask him to check my car because it stopped on the highway with me, and he keeps it overnight and then says that it's fine. Then it stops on the highway with me AGAIN.

When someone whines about how people on government assistance are wasting her hard-earned taxes and then talks about how she has a desk job where she can sit and chat on gossip sites all day.

When someone says that every hard-working person in the will be successful and that if you're not successful that means you're not hard-working.

When I go to the mechanic and ask him to check my car because it stopped on the highway with me, and he keeps it overnight and then says that it's fine. Then it stops on the highway with me AGAIN.

Awesome, (tend to agree with you as well) Feel better, I always do and by venting here I don't iritate my family :D