Click Here!

Donatons

Guest Rescue25

Guest Rescue25

How do you make a donation? Have gone to the donation page and cannot find any link to paypal.

Have also tried to set up an account- went thru all the verifications and "lost password" emails BUT every time I try to log in it says my password doesn't match. WHAT am I ding wrong??

The passwords are case sensitive, so if you used a capital letter anywhere when you made the password, you need to always capitalize that letter. For example:

If your password is PassWord123, and you type Password123, it will be rejected because you didn't make the "w" a capital letter.

(And PLEASE, no one use that example - it's a weak and very silly password!)

As far as donations, you need to access your PayPal account and then send the donation to the email address we use: affforums@gmail.com.

Guest Rescue25

How do you make a donation? Have gone to the donation page and cannot find any link to paypal.

Have also tried to set up an account- went thru all the verifications and "lost password" emails BUT every time I try to log in it says my password doesn't match. WHAT am I ding wrong??

OK Got the donation done. Thanks

NOW password for the fourm. Have followed the "lost oassword" link. Got the system password and tried to log in using that so I could get in and change it. CANNOT log in. "password and user name don't match. Frustrated! WhatamI doingwrong? I did a copy and pat several times.

The archive link won't work for the forum, so if the link you're referring to is this one, that's why it's not working. You've probably reset the archive password, though.

If it's the Lost Password link from the Forum Log In screen, then it should work. I'd have to defer to our Forum Admin on that, though, since I'm more conversant with archive operations.

Guest Rescue25

Your forum password has been reset. It's highly recommended you change it to something better as soon as possible.

Every time I try to get into the forum using my password or the password in the reset e-mail I get "user name or password incorrect".

What has it been reset to so I can get in and change it something else>>

And you're 100% sure you're typing your username correctly, which is Rescue25? Because if you're typing that correctly and using that password then I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

I don't either. I give up. Main reason I wanted to get set up is because of the DAMN security typing every time I try to post.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.