Click Here!

Add story's to faverats

Guest Jenmoon1

Guest Jenmoon1

Hello: I am sorry to pester you. but for the life of me I can't remember how to add story's to my watch list. Could I have directions again please? Thank you very much Jenmoon1 Sorry for spelling and grammar It is hard for me

We don't have a favorites or watch list. What we have is Currently Reading or Recommended Reading in your author profile. The instructions on how ti use those are here:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29617-how-to-use-the-new-manage-readingcurrent-reading/

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29596-how-to-use-the-new-recommended-reading/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest michelle west

Currently reading. In the how-to it says a button is in the works. What kind of donation would get that expedited? As it stands it is obscenely complicated to add a story. Providing the storyid should be sufficient, all the other detail should be identifiable from that.....

What kind of donation would be required to customize the current manual entry of all fields to query back the title and author .....

• 4 months later...

So will adding a story to the currently reading list send me any form of notification when said story is updated ?

On other note how far along in development is this favorite/follow button ? and will it function similarly to ff.net's where we get emails notifying us of the updates ?

Adding a story to the Currently Reading list will not send a notification to you.

I don't have an update right now as to when the favorite button will be available for beta-testing. However, when we reach that stage, we'll be sure to let people know in our Site News. I would imagine, since we do have an email notification feature currently for reviews in the archive, that we would be able to implement something similar for story updates. However, since I'm not the coder, I can't say for sure.

One thing we authors can do is to use the Promote a Story thread here on the forum to announce updates. Forum members can follow that post, and receive email notifications of a new post, which would take them to the thread, and story link. It's a working alternative at this stage.

• 11 months later...

We don't have a button, and we have no ETA as to when we will, unfortunately. However, in the interim, this FAQ explains how to add stories to Recommended Reading as it exists currently:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29596-how-to-use-the-new-recommended-reading/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.