Click Here!

Want a review for your HP story? Let me review it in Nov-Dec. 2013

Gertrude Flint

Update: I'm extending this 300 reviews thing into December. Links to HP fics still welcome! I'll review anything!

Hi! :dancegirl2:

I'm challenging myself to write 300 reviews in one month on Harry Potter fics rated R or higher.

I'll review every R/NC-17 Harry Potter fandom story that anyone asks me to read in November-December 2013. Any HP pairing, any kink. Just tell me where the fic is, and I promise you'll get a review of at least 100 words.

Any HP pairing, any genre/kink/squick, all OK - including but not limited to: M/F, M/M, F/F, groups, genderbending, cross-gen, minor (chan), rape/non-con and dub-con, BDSM, D/s, mpreg, incest, slavefic, creaturefic, darkfic death/torture, watersports, necro, bestiality, any fetish and so on.

Some answers to the questions below would help, though you don't have to answer.

When I review your story...
Do you want me to say what I like about it? yes/no
Do you want me to say what I don't like about it? yes/no
Do you want me to "be nice"? yes/no
Do you want me to be brutally honest? yes/no
Do you want constructive criticism? yes/no
Any special instructions? Anything you particularly want in a review?

More details about this HP smut reviewing thing I'm doing in November-December: http://gertrudeflint.livejournal.com/9242.html

Edited by Gertrude Flint

I'm game, thanks and good luck hitting your target! This story is 4 chapters but the total word count is under 4000 words which is about one chapter for many authors, so I don't think it's too long to get through (looking at your LJ limits etc) The penalties seem hard on yourself tho! Still, it is a noble endeavor and I am happy to offer a fic - and rather than clutter this thread I'll post a reply to any review you're able to make here

Story: Nymphadora Necrophilia

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094471

Do you want me to say what I like about it? yes

Do you want me to say what I don't like about it? yes

Do you want me to "be nice"? no

Do you want me to be brutally honest? yes

Do you want constructive criticism? yes

Any special instructions? No thank you

Anything you particularly want in a review? moral condemnation I think the previous questions would cover it!

Thanks again even if you don't manage to review this'n!

EDIT:

Thanks for your review! I have pasted a reply here and am very grateful for your thoughts and feedback.

Edited by JayDee

Wow, that's pretty generous of you to offer. Like JayDee said, good luck with hitting your goal!

Story: Avenging a Wand's Loss.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094375

Do you want me to say what I like about it? yes.

Do you want me to say what I don't like about it? yes.

Do you want me to "be nice"? no.

Do you want me to be brutally honest? yes.

Do you want constructive criticism? yes.

Any special instructions? Anything you particularly want in a review? Not that I can think of, I believe you've covered it all rather nicely above :)

Edit: Thank you kindly, Gertrude Flint. I meant to get back to you sooner, but I seem to have a bad habit of getting delayed-responses to my reviewers when I'm not actively writing.

I appreciate the honest critique. And I have indeed noted the errors. If I ever get that second chapter out I'll go back through and fix them up as well.

Edited by Diizoid

Well, I've left reviews today for JayDee and Diizoid - anyone else for a review? Any HP smut, from the sweetest vanilla to the filthiest perviness... slash or het, bring it on, I'll read it and review it.

Thank you for doing this, Gertrude.

Story: A Magical Foursome

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097557

Do you want me to say what I like about it? Yes.
Do you want me to say what I don't like about it? Yes.
Do you want me to "be nice"? Be yourself :P
Do you want me to be brutally honest? Yes.
Do you want constructive criticism? Yes.

Any special instructions? Anything you particularly want in a review?
Other than titillating my readers, I write my fandom stories to improve in general as a writer. The best way to do that is through thoughtful critique like your own.

Thanks again.

Edited by Allyrion