Click Here!

Review Responses for "Bred: Cheetara's Ordeal:

GeorgeGlass

I wrote this story (http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094250) some time ago but didn't post it on AFF because I thought it seemed too...extreme. Then I saw a description of another story posted on AFF that makes this one look pretty tame by comparison, so I decided to just go for it.

Anyhoo, below are my responses to reviews of this story.

coldfang66:
I really hope you continue this story, either with a new chapter or a sequel. This was incredibly good and it's really hard to find a decent Thundercats story
Thanks! I'm not that big on sequels, but I do sort of have an idea for one. I'll need to let it cook for a bit longer before I decide whether it's edible. :)

• 2 years later...
shishik (Email Hidden) 2016-06-11 id # 3000071633

Ok so apparently you did finish, with an open end. I just love it so much to see it end without a fight.

Glad you liked it.

If there ever were a sequel to this story, it would involve Cheetara's arrival on Groth's homeworld and her life in his household, where she would effectively be his slave (sexual and otherwise). It might still happen; I just have so many other stories in the works as it is that I tend to be very selective about which new ones I start (usually ones for which I have a clear idea of how the plot would go, from beginning to end, which I don't yet have for this putative sequel).

In any case, thanks for reading and commenting!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.