Click Here!

Truckers Are Pervs

Since I have a moment of down time, I'll share this.

My man and I are going through training to drive semi trucks. Well, one thing truckers are given is a "handle" or a nickname other truckers use to identify them on the CB. One of our group is Smokin' Joe. My man, on the other hand.... Four of us were going over the pre-trip inspection and one thing we're supposed to do is check that nothing is damaged. So my man's listing off things that need to be checked for on the steering shaft, but he forgot to mention "bent"...so we reminded him. He went off on a tangent, one of the other guys and I looked askance at each other and tried (and failed) to bite back laughter because his phrasing was so easily misunderstood.... Now he's Bent Shaft among the four of us, and you should hear the razzing he gets.

Yup. Truckers are pervs.

LOL. I hope that nickname doesn't become his permanent handle. You'll have to let us know what your handles end up being.

Haven't heard from you in a long time. I guess training takes up a lot of it. Hope all is going well, there. ^_^

• 1 month later...

LOL XD That's a good one. When my grandfather was alive and trucking, his was Big Joe. The reason behind it was that no other man or woman was over his height. He stood at least 3 inches taller than the second tallest. My uncle...now I don't know his name...but knowing him, it probably has to do with his son, so he's probably (taking a wild guess here) Big Mike.