Click Here!

Review Replies for Why Snape Took over Hell

Demonadine

Okay first off just let me get the bouncy squees out of the way. Yay someone actually read my stuff who wasn't my best friend or mom!

Next up thanks for the encouragement.

I don't really think that respect for Voldemort's proper title is first on any of these characters' minds now that the screw has turned and The Dark Lord has become Snape's personal whipping boy. You know it, even if I never get around to mentioning a scene of Voldy torture, you just know it happens. lol

Further information.

This fic is for a friend of mine. She requested it and I'm writing mostly with her crazy sense of humor in mind. Yes there will be all the goodies promised in the codes. I didn't put this under AU because I really think that aside from Snape living long enough to piss off the ministry and get stuck marrying Hermione, who had also pissed them off, this could all have happened after the books.

I really do think Harry will make an appearance as a friend and fun character, perhaps to worry Severus since in this fic Harry is the one Hermione was in love with.

I don't know about using the MCD tag though because yes a lot of people died, but it really was before this fic, and we get to lasciviously observe their afterlives, so it may not actually matter. I have no plans for this to be a heavy, sad story. I am having to do all my writing AND posting at the library right now, but I hope to have another update for you all next week. Thanks for reading and feel free to talk about my story here and any ideas or rants you have.

• 2 months later...

Okay time to add some more information and change things around. Also to reply to my reviews.

heartstar I'm definitely going to write more and I do hope you continue to find this interesting. Sidenote to all readers I will not abandon this story. Ever. I have stories on my hard drive that I've been writing for over ten years, and I still add to them.

Galina: well I'm sorry you don't like my mode of address for the dork lord. Uh I mean dark lord. Maybe I need a spanking from Sevvy poo. But I do hope you enjoy other fiction.

Piertotumlocum88 Thank you for the lovely compliment,. If you have any questions about what's posted, pleased feel free to email them to me. Some of them I might even have an answer for :think:

Mark's Pet: Yes I thought that was a nice twist myself. A killing kiss.If you like threesomes with Sev, Luce and Hermione, then you will like this story. Unless you insist it be all gloom and doom. That I'm not so good with. There will be serious catch your breath in your throat moments, but they'll still be offset by nicer things.

nonentity: I'm so glad its not sappy. I don't like cloyingly sweet things, but I do confess I enjoy humor. This story will have plenty of fluff but there's a built in safety in that everyone's already dead, so how much worse can things get? Well plenty, but I'm rather fond of crack fic so this will probably not get too dark. And I'm flattered that you like it. There will likely be more about the hellcats joking and otherwise.

Just to clarify the love interest notes. Yes Harry is definitely putting in an appearance. Who knew that Sev had a secret hard on for him? Or that Luce would want a chance at him. Harry was the one Hermione wanted first, but Ron is the one she settled for getting the attention of. It's Ron who died from Syphillis. Nope I don't hate him, that's just how this particular fic wanted it. Other than being a male slut, Ron was a good person and didn't do anything to deserve damnation, even on a technicality, so he's Somewhere Else.

Lastly, does anyone know how to add a new tag? I did promise to use the Vore tag and do it in a flufftastic way *s*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.