Click Here!

Treading Water

TheBlackadder

OMG,

I am so irritated with myself right now. Trying to get back into the swing of writting again, and the story I'm doing right now just feels like it's treading water or going around in circles. I'm posting it as I go, and they are short chapters (not my usual 20 page-a-chapter special) and I'm embarssed to say inspired by a Buffy the Vampire Slayer genre. What can I say, Nathan Fillion inspired me as Caleb. And as you all know I have a terrible weakness and obsession with bad guys.

I used to be able to write decently, now I find I'm using the same phrases alot, and getting my ideas down on paper or typed on the screen isn't as easy as it used to be.

UGH! This is so frustrating!!! I love writting it's like my favorite thing to do. What is WRONG with me!!!

post-6620-0-09946900-1343585719_thumb.jpg

::pounces and hugs Bob::

Try writing it out of sequence. When I get completely, horribly, hair-pullingly stuck on a story, I write a part that is begging to be written even if it isn't in sequence. Who cares if I wrote the end first? No one else will know except me... ::cackles evilly::

And when even that fails, I fall back on the weekly challenge prompts. There's nothing like trying to write a 1,000 word flash fic to get the juices flowing. I've actually got a decent little story going in Originals from the prompts.

And let me say, it's GOOD to have you back!!! :D

~Hugs Wench Back~

Oh like I ever leave for long :P LOL

Writting is still my favorite thing to do, and even though I get frustrated sometimes, I always come back. Like I said, it's a BtVS fiction which is embarassing enough LOL and a little Mary Sueish and that's even worse!

Of course Technically I think Buffy is a total Mary Sue any way. Just like Elizabeth on POTC. At least mine suffers :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.