Click Here!

Introduce Yourself!

Emi

I'll take a moment to point out that offering to write fanfiction for monetary recompense is not permitted, and if you're looking to advertise, we do have a program whereby you can purchase a banner ad. However, we don't allow advertising for non-fanfiction products that are for sale in this section of the forum. That would be our "Great Wall of..." thread, where one can feel free to shamelessly self-promote.

Well, given that I'm the author and creator of the setting... it's pretty much mine to sell however I please.

And I did not, nor do I intend to, do any advertising here. That's what I have an wordpress for... to host the story and all promotions related to it. I was just introducing myself and saying what I was using your site for. And apparently you modded out the post... despite me not violating any rules.

Guest TanaNari.

As the forum moderator I agree with BronxWench, our head archive moderator. That post did read close enough to advertising to be hidden, and BronxWench did provide you with a link to the one place in the forum where we allow pretty much any kind of shameless self-promotion, and we do have a program where you can buy a banner ad to advertise your work.

As for "smut based payment incentives" it can be understood as meaning that you write fan fiction for money, which is illegal, and therefore, not allowed on the site.

Now, as for not violating any rules, that read like a self-promotion, not an introduction. Please use the correct forum for that.

WillowDarkling, Forum Moderator.

• 2 years later...
Guest DBZboy18
5 hours ago, JayDee said:

Hi DBZboy18! Welcome to AFF! If you put you hand in something and it’s warm and sticky, just wipe it off on the curtains.

Hey nice to meet you JayDee

• 8 months later...

Hello, everyone!

My name is Michael, and my Pen Name is “Anime_Smut_Stories”. I used that because of a familiar, naughty acronym associated with it.

-I am 29 years old, and I live in the United States.

-My favorite anime include:
-Fairy Tail
-High School DxD
-Bleach
-Attack on Titan
-Monster Musume
-and many others

-My favorite sport is bowling, but I am also choosing to play golf this summer in Special Olympics.

-My favorite food is pizza

-I am 6 feet 2 inches in height and overweight (trying to become committed to lose weight though)

-Finally, I used to have a dog, but that dog sadly crossed the “Rainbow Bridge” in 2017.

Anyways, that is all about me. I hope that we can all be friends.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.