Click Here!

Ranko66

I remember reading a good Avatar: The Last Airbender mpreg a while ago and I can't seem to be able to find it again. Its starts with when sokka was younger gets pregnant from a earth bender and gives the girl to a couple from a water country (its two guys). Then later in the story after he joins aang he gets pregnant from zuko. Later in the story after he is settled down in water country he gets aang pregnant. He finally tells all the fathers about the children. The couple he left his daughter with was going to have triplets.

The only ones I found with the MPreg tag in that section:

Black Fang by Apythii

Ages pass, hiding the intricate nature of our past lives. Lives that lend themselves to destiny, a destiny that follows us to the ends of time itself. ZukoxSokka Anal, Angst, BDSM, HJ, M/M, MPreg, N/C, Oral, Other, Rim, Slave, SoloM, WD, Yaoi

A New Hope by xlreth

Instead of fleeing after Day of Black Sun, the invasion stayed and fought. The Fire Nation was victorious and the Avatar died. The Fire Nation needs to find the new Avatar and they know it will be part of the Water Tribe. What happens now? Death, MPreg

Runaway Love by spiral

The Century War is done, Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and with it the balance between the Four Nations is back. Unfortunately, all the wounds have not healed; especially the wounds that exist between the Fire Nation and the Water Tribes. To Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM, Bond, H/C, Language, M/F, M/M, MPreg, N/C, Oral, SoloM, UST, Violence, Voy, WD, WIP, Yaoi

A Cursed Blessing by Yaoiandcoffeeaddict (I'm fairly certain this one isn't it because of the pairing listed)

Boys like Zuko are a curse in the Fire Nation and a blessing in the Earth Kingdom. The discovery of Zuko's condition changes his and Iroh's lives. Jetko. Abuse, Anal, Angst, AU/AR, Herm, M/M, M/s, MiCD, MPreg

I didn't see in any of the cleanup posts I put up about adding that tag to any stories in this section (ATLA), but I could have missed one, since I don't read the whole thing through, just skim for glitches.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest randomavatar

I remember reading a good Avatar: The Last Airbender mpreg a while ago and I can't seem to be able to find it again. Its starts with when sokka was younger gets pregnant from a earth bender and gives the girl to a couple from a water country (its two guys). Then later in the story after he joins aang he gets pregnant from zuko. Later in the story after he is settled down in water country he gets aang pregnant. He finally tells all the fathers about the children. The couple he left his daughter with was going to have triplets.

its called fire child

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.