Click Here!

Nice to know ignorance isn't limited to the USA.

quamp

Well, I think if we did that in Texas, the state would lose a good chunk of its population.

I read somewhere that about 22% of Texans could name both Senators from Texas. Fewer could name their state senator. (Mine's Will Harnett - not a bad guy, but not great either.)

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
No... Cruise ships are way too nice! laugh.gif I still vote for some little island up in the Arctic Ocean.

Stick 'em in dingies!

This is after we torture them with road trips, right?

RIGHT?

Actually, a pre-punctured life raft would be good. They'll have to take turns blowing air into it to keep afloat.

Wait a minute... that would be murder, wouldn't it?

Back to the drawing board.

(What about those steamships immigrants used to come to North America back in the days of Ellis Island? That was always a really crappy experience from what I've read, and it would be poetic.)

(What about those steamships immigrants used to come to North America back in the days of Ellis Island? That was always a really crappy experience from what I've read, and it would be poetic.)

Didn't they also use empty lumber-ships to carry people to North America? (or was that just Canada?) think.gif

YOu are all having altogether too much fun!

I insist upon spanking. SPANKING!!!! (Where are your sensibilities?)

Ass pain is directly correlated to memory. Everyone knows that.