Click Here!

My New Childish Love....

DarkCabaret

Okay I'm 20 years old, almost 21 and I looooove the Backyardigans! I know it's odd for someone my age to love this kind of stuff but .... they are adorable to watch!

I love their little songs too, like

Scurvy Pirate - Pirate Treasure

What do you do with a scurvy pirate?

Raid their ship and then hot wire it.

What do you with a scurvy pirate?

Make them walk the plank!!!

Arrr!

Arrr!

Load the cannon up and fire it.

We’ll raid their scurvy pirate ship and make them walk the plank.

Grab up all their treasure . . .

And put it in the bank!!!

What to do with a scurvy pirate?

Load the cannon up and fire it.

Isn't that just soooo cute?!

I like the theme songs for Elmo's World and Caillou. I don't watch the shows at all but I always tune in for the opening theme.

I like to watch Global Grover and I still watch the sections of Sesame Street featuring Oscar the Grouch. If I'm on the edge of a study burn-out, I can calm down by tuning in to a kids' show that I either watched as a kid or is based on a a book series that I read as a kid. It's the more dignified version of grabbing your blanky and teddy and sucking your thumb in an effort not to cry.

Face it: there's just a little part of us that shall always refuse to grow up. I shudder to think of what we'd be like without it.

Mine? Old (really old) cartoons always calm me down - like Betty Boop and Casper. And I'm really sad to say this - but the old tapes I got my kids with sing-a-longs... we'll all watch those and sing our hearts out - all of us - even my 56 year old Mum.

Old cartoons I love in my younger days? Captain Planet

Gem *don't ever remind me...*

Jewel Riders *also...don't remind me*

Gundam *Nothing's changed there...I LOVE Gundam

Others...

I hated the song, but I can't seem to get Blue's Clues song out of my mind....or the Brusha-Brusha-Brusha song Jan sang in Grease....damn.

Opening to the first Aladdin movie song (Arrrrabian niiiights, arrrrabian daaaays)

Opening for the original Transformers (Transformers, more then meets the eye. Auto-bots something something, something something, DECIPITICONS! Transformers robots in disguise...)

The opening song for the Lion King (damn that movie makes me cry)

And the whistling song from Wild Arms (the first one, god I feel comforted listening to that song pinch.gif)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.