Click Here!

M/M Werewolf Story

Fain

I'm searching for a specific M/M werewolf story I read a while back. I can't remember the name or the author. It was originally published in part on here a couple of years ago, was pulled down, then was finished and reposted sometime in the last year or two.

The story was based around a submissive young wolf whose clan brother falls in love with him. The clan brother propositions the alpha to take him as a mate and I believe is denied. The young wolf got kidnapped by someone in the human section of town and taken away, I think to become a prostitute. The story itself is about the wolf clan's attempts to get the young one back from the rival who bought the youth.

If someone could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm searching for a specific M/M werewolf story I read a while back. I can't remember the name or the author. It was originally published in part on here a couple of years ago, was pulled down, then was finished and reposted sometime in the last year or two.

The story was based around a submissive young wolf whose clan brother falls in love with him. The clan brother propositions the alpha to take him as a mate and I believe is denied. The young wolf got kidnapped by someone in the human section of town and taken away, I think to become a prostitute. The story itself is about the wolf clan's attempts to get the young one back from the rival who bought the youth.

If someone could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it!

Broken

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.