Click Here!

BDSM and D/s fics

Siriusly_Wicked

Hi,

I have read Corvus Fallere by Mouse, that is really good, it is in two parts.

you can find the story here Corvus Fallere Book I

You have also in Hermione/Snape, For the Potion Master's Amusement by snape_submiss, really beautiful story, the link below on Ashwinder

http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=20498

And You can't have one without the other by RachelW, also on Ashwinder

http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=6538

Good Reading

Harry/Voldemort - list has one sub!Harry The Black Prince but you may find something else you like.

Draco's Boy FFNet community Dom!Draco/Sub!Harry

This list has Master Series Dom!Snape/Sub!Harry and Cats and Dogs - Voldie won fic w/ Sub!Harry

**Disclaimer: I have not read the above stories so I do not know if they are any good. I just did a google search for Sub!Harry and this is what came back. ;)

Google Sub!Hermione - results for that search

• 1 month later...
Guest LokiGodric

Hey so im looking for BDSM and D/s fics not too fussy bout the pairings but i like my Harry as the bottom/sub

The longer the better. Also would prefer it be complete i hate finding a good fic only to have it abandoned and i'll forever wonder how it ended lol

Thanks

I have written one so far. It's on chaper three and I'm working on chapter four. The only reason it has taken a week or so for me to update is because I've been trying to get the chapter right. It is a darker BDSM story and not a true, by the guide lines set out by the American Assocation of D/s clubs out there, but I have only had one bad review and I would love to hear what you think.

Yes this is shameless promotion!!

Hope this helps

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.