Click Here!

Plots needed

autumntears7

Hi,

I would like to get my writing mojo back. I writing lots but it doesn't seem to fit right.

I just can't come up with something i find passionate about writing - i can't think of descriptions, my imaginary sex scenes drizzle instead of sizzle.

I just want to use my combined story telling to tell a damn good story.

Some thing similar to my School of Rape, my dark torture and into the night (naruto). If anyone had read those stories could you help with tips for similar story line. Or maybe what you like about them...i just need to get the combo

Hi,

I would like to get my writing mojo back. I writing lots but it doesn't seem to fit right.

I just can't come up with something i find passionate about writing - i can't think of descriptions, my imaginary sex scenes drizzle instead of sizzle.

I just want to use my combined story telling to tell a damn good story.

Some thing similar to my School of Rape, my dark torture and into the night (naruto). If anyone had read those stories could you help with tips for similar story line. Or maybe what you like about them...i just need to get the combo

I haven't read those stories so I wouldn't really know what to recommend. But I have suffered from many bouts of writer's block, and one of the causes is often lack of ideas/plots/inspiration. All I can really suggest is read lots of stories, watch lots of TV, and listen to lots of music that you know all the words to. And anything that triggers any emotions in you, and maybe you can form the beginnings of a story that way.

I sometimes just go down the list here: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/tcrpress/plotbank.html

Something usually jumps out at me and i'm off.

• 3 months later...

• 2 weeks later...