Click Here!

Rogue & Wolverine

MuggleAngel

Okay... I know I've read a few differant 12-days of Christmas X-MEN fan-fics, but this was by far the best! I read it a while back and read it at least twice, but can no longer find it. I can't remember if it was posted on FanFiction.net or here at AFF!?

The story starts out with Rogue looking for her favorite pair of gloves, but when she finds them they have a stain that smells like Vodka (I think)... thanks to Jubilee. Later that morning the girls find out that they are to do a 12-days of Christmas secret-Santa, with students and professors. Rogue got Scott (a.k.a. Cyclops)... and is unsure of what to get him. I think she gave him an Angel that she thought looked like Jean!?

Um... In one part of the story she snuck down to the pool at night and almost got cought. She hid in the water, then tryed to run after the other person went to change. She slipped and I think busted her lip, but I don't really remember that part too well. She recieves odd gifts, small binoculars and a stick that attaches to the side. I think she also gets a dress, shirt and gloves... She later realizes that the binoculars are actually Lorgnette Opera Glasses and her secret-Santa has spent a lot of money on her! I know she goes out with Logan at the end, when she figures out he was her secret-Santa.

Does anyone know the title, author or where this is posted? If you could tell me, I would be very greatful! Please & Thank You!? :P

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.