Click Here!

looking for an old, incomplete fic

sofaraway

I'm looking for an m/m fic from a few years back which i'm pretty sure is still incomplete (though i'm not 100% on that).

plot: about a human named max, though I could be wrong, and he's the last human and has been stranded on this planet where cat-like people (with the ears and tails of felines) dwell. he's captured because they can't communicate with him (and maybe for other reasons) he is imprisoned. a lord, or prince, or something of that nature finds him and instantly falls for him but the two don't get along for a while because they can't understand each other and the human isn't exactly willing. oh and the cat-alien has to mate with his human every now and then in order to keep their bond or something. a few other notes: humans are considered "rare", the aliens are a little larger than average humans and max loved languages when he was on earth and was working as an interpreter or something.

it'd be so great if you can help me- please please please!

I'm looking for an m/m fic from a few years back which i'm pretty sure is still incomplete (though i'm not 100% on that).

plot: about a human named max, though I could be wrong, and he's the last human and has been stranded on this planet where cat-like people (with the ears and tails of felines) dwell. he's captured because they can't communicate with him (and maybe for other reasons) he is imprisoned. a lord, or prince, or something of that nature finds him and instantly falls for him but the two don't get along for a while because they can't understand each other and the human isn't exactly willing. oh and the cat-alien has to mate with his human every now and then in order to keep their bond or something. a few other notes: humans are considered "rare", the aliens are a little larger than average humans and max loved languages when he was on earth and was working as an interpreter or something.

it'd be so great if you can help me- please please please!

The Last Pure Human

Yaoi Sci-fi Romance. Prince Kasan has a problem. His mating heat is almost over, and unless he has sex, NOW, his life is over as well. Which is why he's so happy to meet a small, human male... Anal, HJ, Humor, Language, M/M, N/C, Oral, SoloM, Yaoi

Original - Misc > -Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [22] -:- Published [2007-04-12] -:- Updated [2009-12-08 09:23:41] -:- Edited [2009-12-08] -:- Hits [86956] -:- Reviews [846] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 864]

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093309

The Last Pure Human

Yaoi Sci-fi Romance. Prince Kasan has a problem. His mating heat is almost over, and unless he has sex, NOW, his life is over as well. Which is why he's so happy to meet a small, human male... Anal, HJ, Humor, Language, M/M, N/C, Oral, SoloM, Yaoi

Original - Misc > -Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [22] -:- Published [2007-04-12] -:- Updated [2009-12-08 09:23:41] -:- Edited [2009-12-08] -:- Hits [86956] -:- Reviews [846] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 864]

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093309

thank you so much! <3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.