Click Here!

Story search

Guest yashagrl

Guest yashagrl

I am looking for a story that starts out with this boy and he is on a space ship (I think...could be wrong) with his family. His father owns the ship and is a slave trader. They (the boy, his two brothers, and the father) travel around and capture different creatures to sell. The boys brother pulls a prank on him and throws him in with a new humaniod creature that claims the boy as it's mate.

I don't remember much about what the creature looked like but here goes anyways. Looked mostly human but with claws and wings. I think it was really tall and had a scar over one of it's eyes. They said something about it being very rare to see and catch. I think the only reason it was captured was because it was already ingured when found.

If anyone has any ideas please tell me. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry about any grammar mistakes.

Edited by yashagrl

I am looking for a story that starts out with this boy and he is on a space ship (I think...could be wrong) with his family. His father owns the ship and is a slave trader. They (the boy, his two brothers, and the father) travel around and capture different creatures to sell. The boys brother pulls a prank on him and throws him in with a new humaniod creature that claims the boy as it's mate.

I don't remember much about what the creature looked like but here goes anyways. Looked mostly human but with claws and wings. I think it was really tall and had a scar over one of it's eyes. They said something about it being very rare to see and catch. I think the only reason it was captured was because it was already ingured when found.

If anyone has any ideas please tell me. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry about any grammar mistakes.

It's been deleted by the author, as far as I know. I liked that fic also.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.