Click Here!

Anyone here on Facebook?

Solaris

If anyone is on Facebook and would like to friend me, they can.

Here's my url on Facebook: My page on Facebook.

Hope to see some friends from here on there.

Beth

• 3 months later...

I signed up to facebook, but don't really use it. To be honest, I'd probably not want to tell all my real life friends about my fanfiction writing. I told some when I used to write milder stuff under another pen name, and even then they took the piss (not out of the quality, which would have been fair enough with the lack of experience four or five years ago, but that I was writing fanfiction smut... Hell, it's fair enough to criticise the quality now. I'm no Chaucer!) Now, with the extreme content I pretty much would not want it on facebook at all! :(

Part of the issue is, at least round here, companies seem to be firing people for the mildest things related to facebook - there was a 16 year old girl who'd never given any indication where she worked, who said on facebook her job was boring. The company found out and fired her. So I'd be boned!

I signed up to facebook, but don't really use it. To be honest, I'd probably not want to tell all my real life friends about my fanfiction writing. I told some when I used to write milder stuff under another pen name, and even then they took the piss (not out of the quality, which would have been fair enough with the lack of experience four or five years ago, but that I was writing fanfiction smut... Hell, it's fair enough to criticise the quality now. I'm no Chaucer!) Now, with the extreme content I pretty much would not want it on facebook at all! :(

Part of the issue is, at least round here, companies seem to be firing people for the mildest things related to facebook - there was a 16 year old girl who'd never given any indication where she worked, who said on facebook her job was boring. The company found out and fired her. So I'd be boned!

Oh yeah, you have to be careful about what you say on the internet, particularly if you provide personally identifiable information about yourself, because bosses can and do actively check the internet for information on their workers, and people do get fired.

Yeah I have one. But I have no idea what to tell people who want to find me. I'm more of a MySpace nerd myself. I can take a profile and flip it upside down and turn it inside out over there!

Anyway, Here's my facebook addy. Hope ya all find me!!

My Facebook

Oceans of Love, ~Marian~

• 1 month later...

For anyone who is wondering what is going on with FB today, they're having a denail of service attack today along with Twitter and AIM.

Beth

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I do Facebook, and I have three accounts. Three accounts because that gives me more to do in Farm Town lol

Justin P. Emery

Justin Emery

Trevor Michaels (this was my stealth account lol)

...You have the same name as my brother on two of your accounts, besides the middle name...

• 3 months later...

i have a facebook too. I go on it constantly when im not on here or fubar. Lol I wouldnt mind new friends :D My family knows i write fanfics but they dont know what kinds lol. Even tho i think my sister does...hm..lol well here is my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/L4ever24

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.