Click Here!

DA Solution

DemonGoddess

Tos violation

I will never intentionally cause mental, emotional, or physical harm to any other user of AdultFanFiction.net, because this is a haven set aside for entertainment and artistic expression, and its Archivists wish it to be enjoyable for all.

Now, we are an "anything goes" community and fiction archive, within reason.

However, due to the nature of the multitude of stories (hate crimes, anti-semitism, and racism), the numerous complaints far above and beyond what we've ever received in reference to any given story or user, I have opted to initiate a site wide ban, and delete all but the profile from the archive, as the profile links to the Hall of Shame once a Hall of Shame entry is done.

This user has been banned previously from fanfiction.net and some other fiction sites as well for this very thing.

• 2 years later...

Best response to being HoS!

I am proud to be in the Hall of Shame. I consider it an honour when a semi-functional website that has nothing but Yaoi-loving, middle-aged housewives writing boring stories, who don't contribute to anything else on this planet, really give me this awards. It simply tells me that I'm not like you, and thank goodness for that. Other than that, go fuck yourself.

And one wonders why this person was HoS'd!