Click Here!

Looking for H/D fic

Zannukene

Hi... I'm looking for two fics. Haven't read them in a while, and now can't find them...

first one has something about Libellulle.... its suppose to mean dragonfly in french... sry, don't speak that language... the point was, that harry had been held by death eaters and draco had helped him. later on harry defeted voldie, but after that his memorie was whiped clean. he has kids and his wife just died... Hermione is the one who finds him... sry, can't remember more...

second fic... in this story harry and draco get locked in a emty classroom for the night and end up going through some kind of funny light while fighting. when they get out finally, they are alone in the world. they have food and everithing, it's just thet they are the only ones there... they are in a diferent dimension... they end up cooming back, finally and save the world... I remember that the story ends, with Severus (and his partner) and Draco finally finding harry in te parralel universe, where they all are going to live in happily-ever-after...

please try to find the time to look up these stories, if you can remember them...

Hugs

xXxXx

Hi... I'm looking for two fics. Haven't read them in a while, and now can't find them...

first one has something about Libellulle.... its suppose to mean dragonfly in french... sry, don't speak that language... the point was, that harry had been held by death eaters and draco had helped him. later on harry defeted voldie, but after that his memorie was whiped clean. he has kids and his wife just died... Hermione is the one who finds him... sry, can't remember more...

second fic... in this story harry and draco get locked in a emty classroom for the night and end up going through some kind of funny light while fighting. when they get out finally, they are alone in the world. they have food and everithing, it's just thet they are the only ones there... they are in a diferent dimension... they end up cooming back, finally and save the world... I remember that the story ends, with Severus (and his partner) and Draco finally finding harry in te parralel universe, where they all are going to live in happily-ever-after...

please try to find the time to look up these stories, if you can remember them...

Hugs

xXxXx

I am pretty sure that the second one is:

On The Last Day Of Our World -- by Sansa

http://www.geocities.com/thetwobroomsticks/OntheLastDayIndex.html

NC-17

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.