Toggle shoutbox The Procrastination Station Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  pak40 : (28 April 2015 - 04:29 AM) okay then
@  Shunskitten : (28 April 2015 - 04:20 AM) Shuns hasn't had booze in a long time.
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:16 AM) And is going to bed before she starts rambling to herself again
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:15 AM) Ayato's had five glasses of wine...
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:14 AM) and the two would want each other (in the breeding culture) because they would create more of themselves so it's practically unheard of for a queen to not have a warrior, and a warrior saying he doesn't want a queen is usually looked upon as ... well I suppose as a gay man in the eighteenth century. They'd stone him, but he's a warrior and would just kill them before they got around to it
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:12 AM) And the entire culture once revolved around breeding better than oneself so queens would train to fight and only the warrior that bested them got to breed... and they were some dirty fighters
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:11 AM) wherein the former can't really get involved unless a woman can defend herself, because some waif of a creature is disgusting.
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:11 AM) of course that world has ranks born to it which are named after duties and the specific interaction tends to involve warriors and queens
@  Shunskitten : (28 April 2015 - 04:10 AM) TwT
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:09 AM) totally *don't* have a world with those rules in it, what are you talking about?
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:09 AM) She has to be able to hold her own, however, otherwise it can only be acceptable if her male relatives maul him afterwards and if she hasn't got any then his male relatives have to beat the crap out of him for taking advantage of a weaker one
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:08 AM) I have no freaking clue why
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 04:08 AM) I have a thing for men and women fighting and the man besting the woman even though she could best others.
@  Shunskitten : (28 April 2015 - 04:06 AM) Ok that was definitely something to come back to
@  Shunskitten : (28 April 2015 - 04:06 AM) .....
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 03:57 AM) the only part of this movie I enjoyed was when Snow White and the prince fought and they even botched that
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 03:56 AM) da fuck
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 03:56 AM) annnnd then the woman does something stupid and puts herself into danger by refusing the help of a man
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 03:53 AM) which ... basically then tells men that when a woman rapes him he should enjoy it and then pretty much marry her
@  Ayato : (28 April 2015 - 03:53 AM) watching Mirror Mirror and I can't help but feel I just watched a metaphorical rape of a man by a woman

Important Things To Read

News - April Showers...            
Dribs, Drabs and Doggy Tales!  12 April 2015 - damp, daisy, delight
Monthly prompt:  October 2014 - one word: Picturesque, phrase: They come in threes, three elements: A village, a ring, a witch.

We have a Tumblr!!

Fem!Harry, incest, beast, chan, Alive!Lily

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Fawna_*

Guest_Fawna_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:37 AM

Fem!Harry lives with her mother and her younger twin brothers, James died when Voldemort attacked. Lily has devised a way to grow a cock, which she uses to fuck her daughter while her sons fuck them both. Harry soon goes to Hogwarts where she has sexual encounters with pretty much all the animals, including Fluffy, Aragog, the basilisk, and the troll. Probably more. She also makes the Quidditch team, where she finds out one of the Founders was a giant perv and had charmed all the brooms to fuck their riders if they're girls. Since Harry has a very active sex life, she fucked in both the ass and her pussy, which somewhat surprises her female team mates.

#2 Guest_HellMourne_*

Guest_HellMourne_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

This story is The Rise of the Meretrix by KMAT on hpfanficarchive.com

#3 Triksyness

Triksyness

Slytherin Prefect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Archive Profile: link
  • Interests:Reading fiction, translating, and listening to music.

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

You can also read it HERE on AFF. :)

Reply to this topic