Click Here!

Obama Won!

bookworm51485

Just as an aspect of a historical milestone that I happen to be a part of, I'm pretty excited. I have to say, McCain's speech was pretty humble and well spoken. If only I can say the same for the rest of his supporters at the rally who felt the need to boo when he told them to support their next president. My mom still thinks that Obama is going to get assassinated. Let's hope, for American's image and future, that doesn't happen. I think it's funny that my cousin's japanese in-laws were rooting for him, too.

Just as an aspect of a historical milestone that I happen to be a part of, I'm pretty excited. I have to say, McCain's speech was pretty humble and well spoken. If only I can say the same for the rest of his supporters at the rally who felt the need to boo when he told them to support their next president. My mom still thinks that Obama is going to get assassinated. Let's hope, for American's image and future, that doesn't happen. I think it's funny that my cousin's japanese in-laws were rooting for him, too.

I know there have been plans (to assassinate Obama), but hopefully none of them will succeed.

Interesting thing though, I saw a video on yahoo about a town in Japan called Obama that were supporting Obama. They had a big party election night with 'hula' dancers and Obama noodles for sale. And several American Democrats who were in Japan went to the town to celebrate. And now they want Obama to visit:)

Guest Monsterking

QUOTE (shinigamiinochi @ Nov 5 2008, 09:15 AM)

Lets Hope This Prediction Does Not Come To Pass Cause Something Big Will happen And To Put it Blunty if that happens bodies will most certainly drop!

I saw the music video that the people of Obama, Japan made on the news and I thought it was just so awesome that people from other countries are celebrating (Kinda makes me wanna go to Obama). I have no doubt that they've learned much about him and that is a part of why they're celebrating, he is damn charismatic, but I just thought it was a great thing.

I also thought it was a great thing to see some of the people out in the audience all teary eyed, to see Oprah with that smile and just proud look in her eyes, and just the fact that he did his acceptance speech out in the open where those thousands upon thousands of people could see him, that was great. (People were actually in the streets of my neighborhood here in Oregon, driving up and down them, honking and cheering, it was a strange sight to see when its a politcial matter...)

I won't deny that I wasn't a bit worried about him out in the open like that. At times, the worse thoughts of possible assassination popped into my head, but I think that he will be a great leader with the proper support (which everyone needs), but I'm just ready to see how things will be without a Republican as leader. I remember how it was with Clinton, yeah I was in middle/high school, but I just remember never seeing things as bad as they are now.

I just lost my job yesterday, I worked at a bank and of course they were downsizing because of whats going on with the economy. I'm really hoping that things in the US will begin to improve or look up over the next few years...

okay, thats the end of my babbling B)

I saw the music video that the people of Obama, Japan made on the news and I thought it was just so awesome that people from other countries are celebrating (Kinda makes me wanna go to Obama). I have no doubt that they've learned much about him and that is a part of why they're celebrating, he is damn charismatic, but I just thought it was a great thing.

I saw that too. I must admit to finding it interesting because I'm taking a Japanese Society and Culture class and for the past few weeks the teacher keeps mentioning how the Japanese aren't too keen on black people. She talked about a black student of hers who'd gone to Japan. He said that when he went on to the trains and sat down, all the people around him would get up and move away. And that once when he was walking down the street, he passed a little girl and her mother and when the girl saw him, she started screaming hysterically :)

People were actually in the streets of my neighborhood here in Oregon, driving up and down them, honking and cheering, it was a strange sight to see when its a politcial matter...

They were doing that in my neighborhood too, though not as noisily as I think in other areas and not for as long.

I won't deny that I wasn't a bit worried about him out in the open like that. At times, the worse thoughts of possible assassination popped into my head, but I think that he will be a great leader with the proper support (which everyone needs), but I'm just ready to see how things will be without a Republican as leader. I remember how it was with Clinton, yeah I was in middle/high school, but I just remember never seeing things as bad as they are now.

Funny, that was my first thought too when he walked up to the podium. I'm glad nothing happened and hopefully nothing will.

I just lost my job yesterday, I worked at a bank and of course they were downsizing because of whats going on with the economy. I'm really hoping that things in the US will begin to improve or look up over the next few years...

Sorry about your job. I know how that feels, lost my job back in August (though my reason had a bit more personal motivation behind it). But I'm luckier than most I think, I live with my mom and so all I have to do now is focus on finishing school. Good luck with your situation.

The entire election was retarded.

I honestly DO NOT CARE about the next president. It only goes down hill from here.

Clinton was the best president America's ever had, and everbody hated him. Funny.

Oh, what I really like, the news keeps making a point that the president is black, and that his family is black. I love it, no, really.

I'm leaving the country.

• 2 weeks later...
The entire election was retarded.

I honestly DO NOT CARE about the next president. It only goes down hill from here.

Clinton was the best president America's ever had, and everbody hated him. Funny.

Oh, what I really like, the news keeps making a point that the president is black, and that his family is black. I love it, no, really.

I'm leaving the country.

Can't blame you for wanting to leave the contry, the USA is so far behind on social progress its just sad at this point. But anyway, Obama won so now he better follow through on his promises and fix the fucking economy! Oh and since a black dude has won it seems all the racist rats have come out of the wood work, its half funny half pathetic to see all the rasism on the net and in real life now how sad. All these fools are against the Greater Good and should be exterminated of course. It doesn't matter what color a person is aslong as they produce favorable results.