Click Here!

Looking for BETA or two

triniminx

1. Currently writing a SS/HG, DM/GW, HP/LL story from the Harry Potter Universe.

It's been 5 years since I wrote a FF and I've changed my style a lot and my writing has matured a lot since High School. Being a graduate student in uni., however, I find I'm one of the most WORDY people I know. So I need help with that.

Basically, I'm writing FF because its fun and helps me practice good writing.

2. I need someone who can proofread. I try, but, I'm NOT that great at it. Some mistakes are in plain view and I don't pick them up until 4 days later when I revisit the chapter again.

I currently have 5 chapters of this story written, and a prologue. I don't know how many chapters there will be, but I would assume near 40 at the pace I'm going. I try to write a little everyday, as it helps to relax me in my crazy academic schedule. That being said, it takes me roughly anywhere from 1-4 days to write a chapter, and I like to proofread and reread myself, adding things here and there.

So I would be sending something to you, as my BETA, once a week. Most likely, I won't send you something more than that, unless I write more and you don't mind :) .

3. I need someone who is also pretty decent at love scenes. I'm not ashamed to admit that I absolutely bite at writing these. I'm not a very explicit person normally and I want scene(s) in my story that are relatively realisitic and not overdone.

I don't write anything overly violent or disturbing. In this story, as I see it, there will be mild violence, mild torture with magic, "normal" sex and I doubt there will be any slash. If there is, it won't be explicit, but rather mentioned, like, "Remus and Sirius have been a couple for years now!" You get it? '

If you are up for the challenge please message me!

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.